Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've bought six players
Wasn't really referring to our defensive signings. I thought we did well there.

Outgoings today. Shame Fryers left but I can understand. Sandro & Holtby not so much. I get that we signed the French guy, but that's what I mean about the injuries. We have a shitload of games to play even if we get to the quarters of each cup. An injury or two could stretch us more than we'd like. Didn't really see why it'd be an issue to keep them and see if they could improve with the team.

Wasn't really referring to our defensive signings. I thought we did well there.

Outgoings today. Shame Fryers left but I can understand. Sandro & Holtby not so much. I get that we signed the French guy, but that's what I mean about the injuries. We have a shitload of games to play even if we get to the quarters of each cup. An injury or two could stretch us more than we'd like. Didn't really see why it'd be an issue to keep them and see if they could improve with the team.

are you for real? The last game we had to leave paulinho, Lennon and sandro outside our match day squad as it's so bloated..

Exactly. But certain cretins want us to spend like they did..

I don't think anyone is calling for 1000 pound a time koi carp in reception and offering players twice the wages they came in asking for.

TV money is also 5 times what it was and unlike Pompey / Leeds we charge top whack ticket prices and sell out 35k every week.

Mate don't try and get involved because you are fucking clueless

Putting aside their on-pitch qualities and what not, it's kinda sad that we are losing 2 of the most loved and fan-favorite players (in Holtby and Sandro). If you didn't love both of them, the chances are you at least really liked one or the other.

:holtbytongue::sandroscream:

... I wonder who's gonna take their place in terms 'connecting with the fans'?

You probably used that argument last year. And 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007

We spent 110M last year so no..

In 2009-10 we were CL...so no..

This year, my excuse is that this squad still needs to be utilised properly...so no

You think the stadium is a bluff. Ok...I see how that works....Let me deny facts too then..

Errrr, well, Levy did spent money this year...he bought Messi. Dont bother arguing the fact he didnt. I will just keep saying he did.

:goonermong:

Putting aside their on-pitch qualities and what not, it's kinda sad that we are losing 2 of the most loved and fan-favorite players (in Holtby and Sandro). If you didn't love both of them, the chances are you at least really liked one or the other.

holtby's only on loan though so who knows what will happen? I'm sure he'll still tweet about spurs occasionally!

Don't forget :dawsonlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom