Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with all the above. This just seems more obscene to me. Maybe because it's city.

Ferdinand had already done the business in the PL and also being English was always going to suffer from a hyper inflated fee. Luiz, well I suppose he can play in the middle and will offer assists and goals. Higher profile player you could say. Still a ridiculous fee, especially now, after his performances at the world cup.

Attacking players have always cost more than defensive players traditionally. I don't make the rules.

:adegrin2:

"atlanta yid posted this in the mateo thread on coys:

I have been told that it will all be last day shopping at Spurs this year. (again)
waiting for the right player at the right price
coach happy with the players he has knows what he wants but DL not going to over pay like he did last year"

"clint on ftl:

Swansea have asked about him [naughton]....BUT Levy is asking to much !! Double what swansea are willing to pay !!
Swansea willing to pay around £3 mill ( i believe )"

"clint on ftl:

Swansea have asked about him [naughton]....BUT Levy is asking to much !! Double what swansea are willing to pay !!
Swansea willing to pay around £3 mill ( i believe )"

If we had cover then you could say levy is over charging, but right now Naughton is worth more to us than £3mil.

He will start v West Ham and at least a few games after.

"atlanta yid posted this in the mateo thread on coys:

I have been told that it will all be last day shopping at Spurs this year. (again)
waiting for the right player at the right price
coach happy with the players he has knows what he wants but DL not going to over pay like he did last year"

Well - obviously........as soon as we got to Tuesday / Wednesday last week it was clear we were going to wait until Deadline Day.

I think it's pretty obvious levy is waiting for deadline to pull this Musacchio deal off. Very disappointing but we all know it will go one way and that's tits up. We will them be left with the same shit defence that conceded all those goals last season. Dier looks decent but just can't see him starting many games due to his age and with only Davies improving our defence we are looking to start westham with the same shocking defence that caused us so many problems last season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom