Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something (ITK) for you, then:

[Update 108] Grey Fox says Club Confident
Been told the club are confident that MS will become a Spur, but may have to wait until the start of the season to save the face of the Southampton chair "they will both be here at the start of the season" comment. CB is complicated but expect a 1st teamer in by end of window and expecting Verts to sign on the dotted line early next week. Other targets such as Jay Rod and H Moreno will probably have to wait until January. A number of loans lined up for outgoings and at least one midfielder and one defender to be sold.
CB?

... Carlito Brigante?

Can someone please clarify for me, has MS and JR handed in their transfer requests? Is there a high probability of them joining Spurs? Can't tell anymore

2 questions:

First, say we aren't able to get Schniederlin, and thus retain Sandro at Spurs ... do you guys think Poch will often play both Capoue and Sandro in the middle?

And second, it seems Vidal is getting pretty close to a deal with Man U. So if that does happen, any of you still think that Juve will come after Paulo?

2 questions:

First, say we aren't able to get Schniederlin, and thus retain Sandro at Spurs ... do you guys think Poch will often play both Capoue and Sandro in the middle?

And second, it seems Vidal is getting pretty close to a deal with Man U. So if that does happen, any of you still think that Juve will come after Paulo?
1) Doubt it, they share too many similarities defensively and lack proper creative threat.

2) They would at least inquire.

Can someone please clarify for me, has MS and JR handed in their transfer requests? Is there a high probability of them joining Spurs? Can't tell anymore

No one who really knows. Truths are lies and lies are truths. This is the transfer window. Enjoy...

You can't trust anything on the internet dude,
This will make your pants move...

Dat beard
320px-I-came-ghostbuster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom