Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
levy is most definitely a cunt

he fired Jol mid match

fired Harry after finishing 4th

and fired AVB to replace him with Tim fucking Sherwood

and lets not talk about lies he's told the fans, players and managers

only thing he can do to not be a cunt anymore is build a nice new big shiney stadium lol

Just remember that defending Levy doesn't mean that I fully support all of his decisions, but there seems to be a lot of revisionism in here.

AVB was lied to by Levy. He was shat uopn by Levy. Had his pants pulled down and was royally fucked by Levy.
What were the lies and how do you know?

Yet still he managed to achieve our record points total in his one and only full season.
With a team that he inherited in which obtained 4th just the year before. He started off with a great base, and Levy supported him by bringing in a few players, namely Vertonghen, Dembele, Lloris, Sigurdsson, Adebayor, and Holtby.

Sure, record points, but we also finished in 5th.

He nurtured Bale into a global superstar and had a great relationship with the man who was to become he worlds most expensive player.
Okay, I'm calling bullshit on this one. Bale was already becoming a superstar before that, and if anyone gets credit for doing so, it would be Redknapp who kept flogging him out there even when people thought he was shit and a curse. Yes, he continued to develop under AVB, but that doesn't mean that AVB was the cause of his development.

One year under a coach doesn't make or break a player.

I think back to the night at upton park and Bales winner, His hug with AVB, and the raw emotion that night gave me. Then I look at Levy and think .........cunt

So, this is really about Bale more than AVB. He wanted to go, someone was offering us ridiculous money, and it's now done. It's time to move on.

There are fair criticisms to be made about Levy, but using AVB as the basis for that criticism isn't one of the stronger arguments.

Caughtoffsides is easily one of the worst websites out there. I would totally ignore any rumor you see there. If you want to check out the Wags, that's a different story.
That and Bleacherreport.

Gloried blog specializing in click-bait rather than journalism.

So Sandro is going with the squad.

Thats impossible. ITK's have been stating Sandro's girlfriend is trying out bikinis in Russia with AVB, and Baldini has been sailing around Spain and Italy for 2 months with a fat Spanish waiter in Sugars yacht.

10569055_10152517072799404_7162632489866152429_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom