Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahhh Sky Italy, how I have missed your steady and reliable stream of information.

hold-up-wait-a-minute-let-me-put-some-pimpin-in-it.jpg

What is up with people writing long speculative articles with loads of combinations of numbers/formations in them?

I don't want to read all that shit this early in the morning!

Whether we play a 4-5-1, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1 etc. doesn't make as much difference in real life as it does on Football Manager or in FIFA. So debating about which one of those formations we will be playing is absolutely pointless.

Some bulshitty ITK said:
Shakhtar's striker Mkhitaryan was in a London hotel earlier this week. He wasn't talking to Liverpool. Agent is Mino Raiola, who looks after Ibra and Mario. Very well connected to Baldini.

Striker, yeah, well done. :goonermong:

Whether we play a 4-5-1, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1 etc. doesn't make as much difference in real life as it does on Football Manager or in FIFA. So debating about which one of those formations we will be playing is absolutely pointless.

Good to hear from you again, Arry - how is the Championship going to shape up this season?

Good to hear from you again, Arry - how is the Championship going to shape up this season?

What I mean is that on the whole there should be the amount of flexibility to switch formations within a game depending on whether we have the ball or not or whether we desperately need a goal or not. If we loose the ball when we are playing a 4-3-3 I would want to see the wingers working back to make it a 4-5-1 etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom