Summer 2012 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirror said:
City want to go on a £100million summer spending spree but know they have to start balancing the books so they comply with UEFA’s new Financial Fair Play rules, which come into force in the 2013-14 season.
rofl. Why can't we all sit back, take notice, and agree on one simple fact, that even if City were trying to meet FFP regulations, they're too far gone to do so.

It's just a bully tactic, City is betting everything that if they can build a trophy-hoovering machine that wins everything in sight and is the best side in Europe, that UEFA can't possibly ban them.

Frankly, I'm scared that they're right.

Taking bets on how many years before City goes into administration (what we 'mericans call bankruptcy). Running favorite is three years!
(please god, please! European football NEEDS a few 'Gers in the top leagues, if the insanity is to disappear)

I'd be up for a cheeky 8m bid for Dzeko.

cant see city accepting less than £15m for dzeko, only been there for one and a half season since his £32,5m move :harryblow:

The Bale article about going to Barça is here: http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/b ... da-1764901

No quotes, but the language is kind of forceful. It's funny, since it could have been written 12 months ago with as much ease. Everything's about his dynamic rise and limited opportunities at Spurs. Personally, I don't know if I'd say that Bale has improved as much over the past 12 mos (even in the public's eye) as he had in the 12 before…

Sport also has an an article about how Barça needs to reinforce their left and Bale would be the perfect solution (at 50m€). Apparently they haven't noticed that Bale no longer plays on the left.

Éperons said:
The Bale article about going to Barça is here: http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/b ... da-1764901

No quotes, but the language is kind of forceful. It's funny, since it could have been written 12 months ago with as much ease. Everything's about his dynamic rise and limited opportunities at Spurs. Personally, I don't know if I'd say that Bale has improved as much over the past 12 mos (even in the public's eye) as he had in the 12 before…

Sport also has an an article about how Barça needs to reinforce their left and Bale would be the perfect solution (at 50m€). Apparently they haven't noticed that Bale no longer plays on the left.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Argh, my Spanish has atrophied, I don't think this article SAYS anything, but Sibs DEMANDS a translation in a LOCKED topic, so…

BALE WILL FORCE HIS EXIT

The Spurs star seems to be living his final days at WHL. The weight of the millions and the yearning for titles are knocking at his door

Gareth Bale is weighing his options (pulling petals from the daisy) and considers that his maturation period in the Tottenham ranks has reached its end. After several months of reflection, the versatile lefty will have reached the conclusion that the best option for his ambition (? this is a use of proyección I don't know) would be to change clubs at the end of the season. What's more, since England is making sure (?!? "desde Inglaterra se asegura que…") that the footballer will have already made up his mind (habría dado el paso) and will have asked the Tottenham board to analyse all the offers that will come in so that they may firm up the best transfer proposal.
Fuck it. I'm not going further. As I wrote, there are NO QUOTED SOURCES, and we've already seen in this mere paragraph THREE instances of the condicional perfecto and two future tense verbs. This is rank speculation.

6SeCr.jpg

Agent ITK is a complete twat. He just makes it up as he goes along and if anyone criticises him he retweets them in the same way that Ricky Gervais retweets criticism. Alas, Agent ITK is such a mong that he fails to realise that whilst Gervais has had success and a big career, he just routinely fails to substantiate his ITK.

Agent ITK knows nothing basically.

A couple of tweets i saved from him:

Agent_ITK ‏ @Agent_ITK
John Bostock to make a surprise appearance for #Tottenham on Weds night. #spurs #thfc #football #stoke
ha.

Agent_ITK ‏ @Agent_ITK
Lennon and Adebayor will be fully fit to face #Chelsea on Sat. #THFC #spurs #cfc #football
- Lennon was later announced that he wouldn't play the same day.

He also said in December that Podolski would sign for Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom