Summer 2012 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
EssexYid said:
As it was widely predicted, the amazing announcement was completely useless. Apparantely we are signing Hulk, Kaka, Moutinho and Ramirez :mong:

The surprising news is we are going to play Hulk on the wing. :kaboul:

Don't worry Levy has a plan....and he finds your lack of faith disturbing!

hood.jpg

"MASSIVE NEWS"
"YOU'LL SEE COME AUGUST 31st"
"It could be one of 4"

Oh fuck off you attention seeking oxygen thief. It's all vague attention seeking horseshit

Also note how that 4 has now become 5 with

[tweet]https://twitter.com/InsideDeals_/status/230669575052730368[/tweet]

and 6 with

[tweet]https://twitter.com/InsideDeals_/status/230670863786188800[/tweet]

Transparent waste of space

His latest tweet:

Haha, I'm not saying Moutinho, Kaka, Ramirez + Hulk will all join. 1, 2 possibly.

I'm sorry, what? Possibly? So your big announcement is we might possibly sign 1 or 2 of a list of players you mention. What the fuck was his confirmation? All ITKs are cunts, but this bloke takes it to a new level.

Don't be surprised to see #THFC join the race for Daniel Agger either. AVB likes his ball playing defenders. Nothing concrete ..... Yet

What a multicunt.

dmartins13 said:
Yeah we may as well get Agger. Flat back 9 next season?

Well if he is going to play Hulk on the wing we will probably need to accommodate Lennon somewhere, he looks a natural centre half to me. he is unbeatable in the air.

The more I see and hear about Damiao, the more I start to like him ... He's doing great in the Olympics
Really hope we get him ... Come on you Levy!

Edit: I just realized his price probably sky-rocketed due to the Olympics :klinsmann:

Have just read that were in discussions with CSKA for Alan Dzagoev at £16million, good deal?? (if it were to come off, but knowing how most of these stories have burned probably not)

beefy said:
Have just read that were in discussions with CSKA for Alan Dzagoev at £16million, good deal?? (if it were to come off, but knowing how most of these stories have burned probably not)

Isn't he more of an attacking midfielder or in the hole player? We've already got Siggy and Rafa for that! :rafaaaa:

Tucker said:
beefy said:

Isn't he more of an attacking midfielder or in the hole player? We've already got Siggy and Rafa for that! :rafaaaa:

He's best as a wide forward, probably - but he plays in the hole too. He's not really a true midfielder anymore.

Very, very good young player though. I can't wait for the day those Red Army whores finally sell him so I can cheer for him without feeling dirty.

He's best as a wide forward, probably - but he plays in the hole too. He's not really a true midfielder anymore.

Very, very good young player though. I can't wait for the day those Red Army whores finally sell him so I can cheer for him without feeling dirty.

Maybe AVB is considering going extremely attacking, or even thinking of playing Siggy, Rafa or another attacking mid in Modric's place. I wouldnt be massively surprised if he played 4-3-3 with Sandro, Parker/Livermore/Thudd and an attacking mid

Yes I can see that being a likely system which is why we dont really need to splurge £30 Mill on Moutinho. Get :ade: and bring in some pals for him.

With the £1.5m made on Pienaar, can we add that to the amount Lyon want for Lloris?

Probably far too simplistic and not in Levy's remit but I would like to get a new young keeper in and the French captain is as good as they come.

bensonrecon said:
"MASSIVE NEWS"
"It could be one of 4"

Oh fuck off you attention seeking oxygen thief. It's all vague attention seeking horseshit

and 6 with

So it's, "Don't be surprised if we look to buy one of the many thousands of footballers on the planet."

I've checked my sources (The Mystic Hotline, my local Chinese takeaway's fortune cookies and the lucky 8ball I won in a raffle when I was 12yo) and I can confirm this ITK. Two other things I can tell you all exclusively, 1. We might look to offload at least one player before the transfer window shuts ... 2. It will be fine tomorrow unless it rains.

What next?!?! An inside source confirming AVB trims his beard?

Aussie Joe said:
bensonrecon said:
"MASSIVE NEWS"
"It could be one of 4"

and 6 with

So it's, "Don't be surprised if we look to buy one of the many thousands of footballers on the planet."

I've checked my sources (The Mystic Hotline, my local Chinese takeaway's fortune cookies and the lucky 8ball I won in a raffle when I was 12yo) and I can confirm this ITK. Two other things I can tell you all exclusively, 1. We might look to offload at least one player before the transfer window shuts ... 2. It will be fine tomorrow unless it rains.

What next?!?! An inside source confirming AVB trims his beard?

Proof if ever it was needed that anyone who claims to be ITK is a lying attention seeking cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom