Stephan El Shaarawy?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He would play on the left wing, meaning Chadli is a squad player (which I feel like he is anyway, early days I know).

Eriksen was competing in the CL and Ajax were winning trophies.
He's actually more of a forward, imho - a Walcott-type.

We also have Townsend competing for that spot and I much rather give him and Chadli the opportunity to develop instead of some twitter hyped up cunt-haired twat who looks good on FIFA.

In addition - how do you know Chadli would be a squad player anyway - have you spoken to AVB? He's was injured against Norwich - if his absence has led you to believe that - plus he's only played a handful of games. If anything Bale had thought us - is not to judge talent early and always be patient

Some of the comments this past transfer window me of chavs who have just won the lotto and all they can think of is new sneakers and fancy rides

Just the way football is sadly.
Thats why players like Moutinho and Falcao are at the Mighty Monaco. It sounds cocky, but at the end of the day, IF we can pay his agent more than Milan, then there is every chance of signing him.

He's actually more of a forward, imho - a Walcott-type.

We also have Townsend competing for that spot and I much rather give him and Chadli the opportunity to develop instead of some twitter hyped up cunt-haired twat who looks good on FIFA.

In addition - how do you know Chadli would be a squad player anyway - have you spoken to AVB? He's was injured against Norwich - if his absence has led you to believe that - plus he's only played a handful of games. If anything Bale had thought us - is not to judge talent early and always be patient

Fair enough.

I didn't say he was a squad player, I'm saying that if we signed a new right-footed winger of El Shaarawy's ilk, he could make way. Not that I realistically think we will sign El Shaarawy, I just rate the kid is all.

I don't dislike Chadli either, I'm never going to judge a player on a handful of performances. I think he is valuable, as he offers something completely different from players like Lennon, Townsend and Lamela. I look forward to watching him flourish.

Right because one of A.C. Milan's best players would want to leave...

Three trophies since 2000. Not the same team as the historical giants other than in name.....

I know its Zlatan, but he left for money....why wouldnt others? If there's one thing we should know by now "challenging for silverwear" doesnt outway a pay-rise.

Not saying we can pay him more, but it might not take more than that to sign him.

We've brought in a lot of players - worth letting them settle in before we overpay for a good young'un in January.

Every deal done in January has that premium - DL may be willing to pay it but I don't know that our CL hinges on forwards this year. Seeing the number of players in the box against Norwich...THAT'S what was missing last year.

I must admit I don't really know anything about him. If we're doing badly in the league come January I could see levy splashing the cash, however that could mean the player doesn't want to come... Alternatively if we're doing well levy probably won't want to spend big.

Back
Top Bottom