Spurs Youth 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll put it down to rust. Been injured and not played a game in a few months.

No where near ready for the first team though like some would have you believe.
Showed some decent touches and runs off the Ball though

Sell lo celso put him on the bench instead.
Once Brennan Johnson gets going on the right flank, Kulu will also probably play more inside in the 10 role.

But yes, Donley looks like a good option to develop as a Maddison understudy, if he can develop the defensive side of the role too.

Once Brennan Johnson gets going on the right flank, Kulu will also probably play more inside in the 10 role.

But yes, Donley looks like a good option to develop as a Maddison understudy, if he can develop the defensive side of the role too.
He's got the tenacity, likes getting stuck in.

He's got the tenacity, likes getting stuck in.
Yes, and that's great.

But it's the discipline, and reading of situations from a defensive perspective too playing as a PL midfielder.

Fwiw every week on the highlight shows the pundits call out midfielders for not tracking runners, not being switched on etc.

I'm quite near Colchester so am going to the game Tuesday.

Looking forward to seeing how the U21s are getting on with Ange ball.

TBH I have never followed our youth teams with any real meaning, except to maybe look at their league tables from time to time.

So, will be a new experience for me to watch our up-and-comers. Hoping to see Dorrington (hearing good things on here) and Philips. Veliz would be cool also.

Hopefully won't be as painful as my last visit to Col Utd watching Spurs.

:pochrolleyes:

I hope you enjoyed the game.

Not so painful as your last visit I suspect !

Feel free to post any thoughts on the spurs players

Back
Top Bottom