Spurs Youth 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

List of all contracts expiring in 2024:

AUSTINBloedorn, Carey Brian
Ashcroft, TyrellHall, Tyrese Shaun
Heaps, BillyKrasniqi, Elliot
Keeley, JoshMorgan, Kieran Lloyd
Kyerematen, RioSimons, Zachariah Martin
Maguire, AaronWillhoft-King, Gabriel Han
Sayers, Charlie

List of all contracts expiring in 2024:

AUSTINBloedorn, Carey Brian
Ashcroft, TyrellHall, Tyrese Shaun
Heaps, BillyKrasniqi, Elliot
Keeley, JoshMorgan, Kieran Lloyd
Kyerematen, RioSimons, Zachariah Martin
Maguire, AaronWillhoft-King, Gabriel Han
Sayers, Charlie

Tyrese Hall signed his first pro contract, which will run from the end of his scholarship (June 2024) so I think must run until June 2025. Likely we will give him another contract given his recent progress taking him to say 2027 before the summer.

1 Agree those in bold will be awarded new contracts - Austin, Sayers.
2 I think Keeley will be given a new contract (been very good since signing) and be loaned out
3 Probably Bloedorn (but could be Maguire) will be given a new contract and be back up u21 GK for Gunter.
4 Possibly Kyerematen and Wilhoft-King will be awarded new contracts, both been good players but some lengthy injuries. Possibly Morgan as well who has been a solid CB/DM.

I do wonder if Nile John. Dante Cassanova, Max Robson and Jaden Williams may move on in the summer - Williams just unlucky to have a bunch of outstanding forwards in the same age group, the others I think just haven't developed as once hoped.

There will be about 10 players moving up from current Academy Year 2 into Development squad with maybe half a dozen of the current development squad going out on loan leaving about half a dozen in the development squad to act as the older players for current Academy Year 2 players to form next season's Development squad.

I can't see any mention on the OS of a Hall contract other than this 21/10/22:

Yup that's the one I posted in the post above.

In October 2022 he was already on a 2 year scholarship which runs to June 2024, so I think the pro contract runs until June 2025 (might be longer)

In October 2022 he was already on a 2 year scholarship which runs to June 2024, so I think the pro contract runs until June 2025 (might be longer)
I automatically assume that every announcement made on the OS about contracts is for 2 years unless stated otherwise.
There has been no update about Hall on the OS since 2022.
I am not saying you are wrong.

I automatically assume that every announcement made on the OS about contracts is for 2 years unless stated otherwise.
There has been no update about Hall on the OS since 2022.
I am not saying you are wrong.

I think the pro contract has to run from the end of the scholarship contract - that seems to be the biggest disagreement between us.

A lot of first pro contracts are for one year - but if Hall has a longer one already no issue as I suspect he'll get a longer contract with higher pay rate sometime soon as Hall seems to be making rapid progress.

But its just educated guesses atm.

I think the pro contract has to run from the end of the scholarship contract - that seems to be the biggest disagreement between us.

A lot of first pro contracts are for one year - but if Hall has a longer one already no issue as I suspect he'll get a longer contract with higher pay rate sometime soon as Hall seems to be making rapid progress.

But its just educated guesses atm.
He is a promising player and it would be great if we got an update that he was staying at Spurs a bit longer.

Can't be longer than that because he signed it at 17. It will have been a pro contract until 30 June 2024 with an option for an extra year to 30 June 2025.

Can't be longer than that because he signed it at 17. It will have been a pro contract until 30 June 2024 with an option for an extra year to 30 June 2025.

More than happy if he's also signed a club option for another year, even though I suspect he'll extend the contract directly he's 18 (Jan 2025) so its another 2 years

Back
Top Bottom