Spurs .Vs Southampton . KO 19/03/17 , 2:15pm .

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've said this a lot this season, but this is a MASSIVE three points. 7 point gap on United and 5th place, which means that even if United win their game in hand we've still got a four point buffer in the top four.

Let's hope for a City v Dippers draw.

Fair result though probably would've been 2-2.

17m for a target man. A target for fouls more like. His first touch and body shape to protect the ball just invites the foul. Perfect way to kill time lol! If that's what a player like that costs it's worth it.

The right subs eventually improved us immensely.

Why so late though?

I'll take that, so fuck it, no more moaning from me. Massive 3pts, hope we see more Winks and Vinny in the run in. So much fight.

YIDS!!

Great first half, Eriksen controlling it. If we wanna match Chelsea we need to do the hard work then close it down.

Second half Son playing out of position was exposed and we kept giving the ball away. Winks was really impressive when he came on.

Harry Kane is not only a goal scorer, he's a psychological talisman who balances the team out. Need that maturity and leadership quality when he's not in the team.

8/10 with some learning points COYS!

Back
Top Bottom