Spurs .Vs Southampton . KO 19/03/17 , 2:15pm .

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As much as I'd like to see Janssen start and score a goal or 2 I'm sure it will be Son up top, and that's probably the right decision. No dicking about with formation changes just keep to the 3-4-3
Exactly. Yes, Vinny got his goal but people seem to take for granted Son just bagged a hat trick while having the piss ripped out of him by Millwall neanderthals. Keep that form going Sonny.

Son's schedule for the next few weeks is pretty gruelling travel-wise - I doubt we'll see him starting all of our matches...

19th March Spurs v Southampton
23rd March China V South Korea
28th March South Korea v Syria
1st April Burnley v Spurs
4th April Swansea v Spurs

Son's schedule for the next few weeks is pretty gruelling travel-wise - I doubt we'll see him starting all of our matches...

19th March Spurs v Southampton
23rd March China V South Korea
28th March South Korea v Syria
1st April Burnley v Spurs
4th April Swansea v Spurs
South Korea should dominate China and Syria anyway. he will play but it shouldn't be too hard for them, the long travel is the only concern

Just realised all of our rivals are away this weekend and facing tough games, besides Man City who at home to Liverpool which is still tough in itself and it's a GREAT opportunity for us.

I'd love to think West Brom and Stoke WON'T be easy away from home for both Woolwich and Chelsea and that Man City and Liverpool could quite easily draw and both drop 2 points and we've seen stranger things happen this season.

COME ON YOU SPURS

equally you'll pick up bad habits very quickly.
what championship side is like us?
Huddersfield,
Reading, to an extent. I watched them pass the bal out form the back, regardless of the errors they were making Stam apparently mind as long as they were trying.
Brentford also now do background checks on players' human elements and have a analytic based Approach and have alternated between 3 and 4 at the back and play s similar style.

Just realised all of our rivals are away this weekend and facing tough games, besides Man City who at home to Liverpool which is still tough in itself and it's a GREAT opportunity for us.

I'd love to think West Brom and Stoke WON'T be easy away from home for both Woolwich and Chelsea and that Man City and Liverpool could quite easily draw and both drop 2 points and we've seen stranger things happen this season.

COME ON YOU SPURS
West Brom are just not turning up at the moment.It's usually the time Woolwich need points to better us and get to play them.

No way will West Brom decide to turn up against Woolwich.
It's an unspoken ending of season agreement they have.
Remember last season and....

West Brom are just not turning up at the moment.It's usually the time Woolwich need points to better us and get to play them.

No way will West Brom decide to turn up against Woolwich.
It's an unspoken ending of season agreement they have.
Remember last season and....

West Brom beat them at home last season and they've lost 2 games at home since November - hopefully Matt Phillips is back because he's been a real loss for them.

Obviously a draw isn't out of the realms of possibility.

Why? Not all of Syria is a war zone. Central Damascus is still relatively stable overall. Besides, the game will probably be played outside of the country.
Why? Not all of Syria is a war zone!

Central Damascus is still relatively stable overall. Besides, the game will probably be played outside of the country....
Why? Not all of Syria is a war zone. Central Damascus is still relatively stable overall. Besides, the game will probably be played outside of the country.... Why...?

Repeat adfinitum...

FADE TO BLACKOUT...

FIN.

Our season is going to end like Allepo if he does not come back in time.
giphy.gif

Oh, no, not us
We will survive.

Back
Top Bottom