Spurs vs Scum @ library || League Cup QF Wed 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe playing alongside a genuine left footer makes a difference?

Find the whole CB side of that tweet rather back-handed tbh... Speaks just as harshly against Foyth as it does positively about Ben (whilst implying Toby is also lacking in terms of martialing a back line).

I'm a big Davies fan and happy to see him get credit, but he's played CB for us in the past and looked rather suspect on occasion....

Being pleased to have found another serviceable CB option would have sufficed.... Let's not denigrate our old toys just cos we have a new shiny one to play with.

Maybe playing alongside a genuine left footer makes a difference?

Find the whole CB side of that tweet rather back-handed tbh... Speaks just as harshly against Foyth as it does positively about Ben (whilst implying Toby is also lacking in terms of martialing a back line).

I'm a big Davies fan and happy to see him get credit, but he's played CB for us in the past and looked rather suspect on occasion....

Being pleased to have found another serviceable CB option would have sufficed.... Let's not denigrate our old toys just cos we have a new shiny one to play with.

Davies also almost gave away a golden chance with a comical attempt at a clearance after Gazzanigga booted it into Aubameyang

Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino said: "It was an amazing reaction. In another country maybe the player would create a problem. Dele was so honest and professional and he behaved really well. It was top behavior.

"The Woolwich people, the club, must be grateful with him. Maybe in a different situation the player can go down and create a massive problem.

"Sometimes people criticise Dele for his actions on and off the pitch but it's good to praise him today."

Modern fans. Wait until they are safely ensconced behind a cordon and then bounce up and down waving their arms around.
Always makes me laugh this, the most ridiculous thing is when the old bill picks up the away fans and kettle them from a nearby station, away fans always oblige, all getting into an orderly queue to be kettled, once in and surrounded the bouncing up and down starts. Meanwhile literally anyone that left the station at exactly the same time that doesn't want to be kettled just walks along on the other side of the cordon free as a bird.

Always makes me laugh this, the most ridiculous thing is when the old bill picks up the away fans and kettle them from a nearby station, away fans always oblige, all getting into an orderly queue to be kettled, once in and surrounded the bouncing up and down starts. Meanwhile literally anyone that left the station at exactly the same time that doesn't want to be kettled just walks along on the other side of the cordon free as a bird.

Colours covered up for the tube journey. Fully on display once in the safety of the cordon.

Mugs.

Well, it worked! Does this mean that I have to stay in my bedroom and have a wank every time that Spurs play? I'll need something a lot more stimulating than TFC to watch in order to keep my 'interest' aroused!

Try Claud on Arse Fan TV or Troopz

Back
Top Bottom