Spurs vs Scum @ library || League Cup QF Wed 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They are playing at Brighton on Boxing Day and a few days later at Anfield, after that their hopes of a top-four finish could be basically over. I think they will win at home v Burnley though on Saturday.

Hope Burnley’s bus is well and truly fucked all game

I am bouncing this morning. Full of joy! I know sometimes we say things like we hate chelsea more, or hate liverpool more...but lets be honest...its Woolwich who are our rivals and its Woolwich who we love to beat, more than any other team on this planet.

I derived far more pleasure from that win, than from beating chelsea earlier this season.

Never thought Id masturbate to a picture of a man...but that pic of Alli going 2-0...

:ledleylick:

Do you think bus-conductor wanks to the one of Sissoko in the rainbow over WHL?

One thing that always used to irritate me was our game management. Against Juventus last year we were too naive with trying to play our game instead of running the clock down. When they went 2-1 up they gave a masterclass in seeing out a game...time wasting, staying down pretending to be injured etc.

Not the way it should be played but that's exactly how you win games.

It seems like this year we've matured and learnt from that game about how to be bastards and run down the clock. Dele not hearing the ref's whistle. Kane staying down for an extra 30 seconds. Sissoko picking up the ball for a throw before dropping it and walking away so that Rose can come and pick it up. At one point the ball went out for a goal kick and as it bounced up Trips flicked it away towards the corner flag.

This team is learning more and more in the dark arts as well as their ability on the pitch and they're only going to get better!

Its better no doubt. But still room for improvement, especially when knowing when to sit back and defend a lead.

Its not glamorous i appreciate, and not the "Tottenham Way". Plus it goes against every fans in built fear that a 2 or even 3 goal lead is never enough. But teams that win titles know how stop attacking and shut up shop.

It depends on the game obviously but there are times when I see us still trying to hit teams (often that have offered no real attacking threat) on the break at 1-0 up, and the fear of the counter counter is strong.

If we're talking ideal, we should've won both.
I prefer that we won the cup match. More memorable and a route to the cup. The three points lost was immediately recovered after they lost to Southampton and we beat Burnley anyway. At least that's how I like to think of it

I suppose that's one way of looking at it. Still, would have been nice if we were the ones to end their "incredible" unbeaten run.

Re:
The bottle throwing incident at 2-0....
Added to the "AbauyAzette" commentary after the League game...

As my dear mother (Gawd rest her soul) once said:
"One thing worse than a bad loser, is a bad winner"

Thankfully, as they have now proved, ArseAnal are BOTH!

Fuck 'em... fuck 'em to the skies!!

Apparently our fans were throwing bottles at the Junior Gunners Blud
Ya understand Fam?

What a total cunt

Way back when.....people like him would be in a freek show, these days he’s posted on line for people to laugh at and ridicule in exactly the same way.

To me he appears to be just a dumb fucker who is deserving of pity or he is a genius comedian. Not sure yet, but it’s one or the other Fam.

This is how EVERY former player lucky enough to don our famous shirt should be about Tottenham. Give me someone like this over a player who clearly just sees us as another club all day long!
It's a shame Jamie Redknapp was too busy touting Poch off to Man Utd to actually sit back and enjoy the game!
His loss I guess... :harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom