Spurs vs Scum @ library || League Cup QF Wed 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ljtgGho-_400x400.jpg

eie!

Stand up if you hate Akem Aiman

No does not work very well, it’s not catchy. Then again it’s not 1988 - despite Akem’s shirt suggesting otherwise.

What’s with the purse ?

It's a shame Jamie Redknapp was too busy touting Poch off to Man Utd to actually sit back and enjoy the game!
His loss I guess... :harrysmile:
What exactly could Jamie “cement toes” have to gain by being such a massive cunt towards Spurs all the time ? Yeah ok most of us who saw him play for us probably could not believe what a wage thief he had become, but it’s hardly a case of the club being bastards towards him. He was Spurs Captain for god sake. R Sol does not even run his gob off about Spurs In a negative way. I am starting to put Jamie ( breathe out cunt ) in the same bracket as R Sol

What exactly could Jamie “cement toes” have to gain by being such a massive cunt towards Spurs all the time ? Yeah ok most of us who saw him play for us probably could not believe what a wage thief he had become, but it’s hardly a case of the club being bastards towards him. He was Spurs Captain for god sake. R Sol does not even run his gob off about Spurs In a negative way. I am starting to put Jamie ( breathe out cunt ) in the same bracket as R Sol
I don't know if he was always this way but I noticed it a lot more after we let Harry go.

They were all over him for his selections on AFTV.

WHAT
A
CUNT...

Btw... "We played our First team except from Kane...?"
:llorisunsure::dembelewtf::dierno::wanyama:

I've never heard this guy actually speak before... but he REALLY DOES say "Blud Fam" a LOT doesn't he...?
Like REALLY a LOT!!!

BLUD FAM = CUNT FLAP!

Im still confused as to why the post match Gloating Gooner selfies haven't been uploaded yet... is their server down??

...plus, seriously, WHERE was the knowing post-match Commentary from P'Tang Yang Abuyamang (one for 1st Night Channel4 fans out there) and his erstwhile Comedy partner Lacuntzette, eh??

ArseCunt.tv seem to be depriving the eagerly waiting public of their two gloating Poster Boys on this one... again, maybe it was a server problem...

Where are you now you smug gloating Gooner cunts??

As Lou Reed once famously said:
"You're gonna reap, just what you sew..."

Last edited:
Love all the videos and posts from the game. It was such a good away trip that it almost felt unreal. All I remember is Dele’s goal being in proper slow motion. It took forever to drop. Then everyone is going mental. All around the balcony tier, people are celebrating. Goons pretending to charge into our section. Hilarious. Can properly enjoy this tonight. Work was easy. Didn’t even mention the game to Gooners. Just smiled. They wanted to talk about it more than me. Best to show disdain. Now. Bottle of red. Highlights on a loop. Loads of good videos about. YIDS!!!!!!!

Danny Rose telling it like it is :roseunsure:

Those Goons just cannot help themselves and deserved all they got. 22 match unbeaten run came against the likes of Brentford and 6 EL matches against dross.

Arguably their greatest result was against us, however much like Wet Spam the NLD has become their cup final, apart from last night.

Like Flav Flav mentioned back on the pod a few weeks ago, all that gloating after they beat us will come back to bite them a lot harder once we got the result back.

Can't stand the cunt... Some have rationalized that he resents us for how we got rid of his dad, but that's simply not the case; he was only complementary about us whilst Harry was manager...

Just another faux-yido thrown as a bone to placate us by the TV cunts... Geezer's a dipper.

JJ's heart is in the right place, but I wanna see more of our boy Mason...

Stand up if you hate Akem Aiman

No does not work very well, it’s not catchy. Then again it’s not 1988 - despite Akem’s shirt suggesting otherwise.

What’s with the purse ?

I suspect my current ignorance may be bliss, but what the fuck is one of those?

Had only heard about his comments until now.

The line about "players who've only played 10-games for them getting themselves" was "LOL" & "ROAR in equal measure, but the flip side of this is why couldn't they find equivalent motivation in the league game?

Not gonna take the shine off of last night; like most you you all, I'm still buzzin'... BUT if I'm Poch I wanna be looking into that.

Of all games, the tone and nature of a derby should make it all the more predictable... Hard to excuse the boys being so flat-footed in such circumstances two years in a row.

Back
Top Bottom