Spurs vs Marseille - 8pm Weds 7th September, at the Nearly full Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Despite understandable frustrations about style of play so far, every game so far this season we just don’t allow teams to get good opportunities. We’re exceptional defensively, just need the rest to follow.

But we’re displaying the stability at the back we’ve been desperate for years to have.

Kulusevski needs to come on for either Son or Richarlison. We need at least one of our wide forwards to be comfortable receiving the ball deep and progressing it across the halfway rather than a trying a cute flick or back pass to an outnumbered CM.

Only way I can see us scoring the way we are going is a long ball over to Kane who does what he does best and clarts it in.

Serious hairdryer needed from Conte at HT, wouldn't be against having Bissouma on for Bentancur and Kulusevski on for Son.
How do you expect Kane to get to said long ball?

He’s not exactly a Ferrari.

THIS
THIS
THIS
I got slaughtered here when I said a week ago that we are getting constantly outplayed by most opposition. People don't want to trust their eyes, and instead just keep looking at the league table. You can't keep playing like this and keep getting away with it. Eventually we'll pay for it.

Kane look tired, playing walking
Like every game, he's playing to a strict plan to manage his stamina. He only sprints when there's a realistic chance of him being useful at the end. That series of injuries and rapid returns clearly took something permanently out of him.

Back
Top Bottom