Spurs vs Marseille - 8pm Weds 7th September, at the Nearly full Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Non-goal moment of the night for me was when Hugo elected to mis-punch the high ball, when it would have been so much easier just to catch the damn thing.
He got away with it, but why on earth does he do these things? I swear he was the only person in the stadium who didn't think he was going to catch it.

hot9I5z.png

Non-goal moment of the night for me was when Hugo elected to mis-punch the high ball, when it would have been so much easier just to catch the damn thing.
He got away with it, but why on earth does he do these things? I swear he was the only person in the stadium who didn't think he was going to catch it.

hot9I5z.png

Clearly bored at the time, man just wanted to play Volleyball.

hot9I5z.png
Agree, it's already forgotten about but it could have easily been a disaster that would have cost us.
No idea why he did that!

Not a lot of people know that he is this guys' son.

david_nixons_magic_box.jpg
Allan Dixon, Friedel/Willis lookalike is Levy's brother in law and has the title of Team Manager , doesn't look like someone to pick an argument with

hot9I5z.png

You can even see Dier in the background doing the 'calm down' motion.

The Marseille player thinking 'E couldnt possibly be....oh, 'e did'

At this moment, the crowd were starting to get on the players backs. Would have been better to pluck it and chuck it... but it did make me laugh.

What was the attendance for this game?
The place was almost full, apart from some empty seats right up the top of the sides. Both ends were full. I'd guess it was well over 50,000.

Edit: What he said in the post above ^^^

Back
Top Bottom