Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
He gave us no choice.......he'd downed tools because he thought he was getting the England job.....

We were miles ahead and a shoe in for 2nd or third and he scrapes 4th......

Bayern then fucked us by losing to a terrible Chelsea team in the Champs League final.

Remember all that well

Sadly

And didn’t we stand by him when he had tax problems?

Is it me or are Liverpool one dislikable bunch of cunts to a man from the eleven on the pitch to the whole bench/back room + weirdo of a manager

There's an unlikeable intensity to Klopp (antics on the sideline, interviews, etc) that permeates down to their players. I'm sure if he was your manager you'd find those things endearing perhaps, but not from the outside.

I can't really think of any players in their squad who seem like particularly charming/nice guys either, in all honesty.

Just looked at the bench its not inspiring at all. Solomon only impact player? Recall Alfie Devine pls🥴
  • 4Skipp
  • 5Højbjerg
  • 12Emerson Royal
  • 20Forster
  • 27Solomon
  • 33Davies
  • 35Phillips
  • 36Véliz
  • 63Donley

That’s why I can’t see us challenging for the title like some.

Oh poo Sandro halftime guest. The other times I saw him was in Lisbon and Craven Cottage!
GIF by Blindspot

This here is the test, the manager organising his team to play against ten men and break them down. I know not an easy task against the pool boys but , this is a good Spurs team and with a bit more self control and awareness, it can be done. Seeing the runs, taking advantage of the spaces and we’ll timed passes.

And the bias prick is always calling our games here in the States
I'm watching a US Stream. The pundit has forgot the game and fully focused on explaining why that wasn't a red card. I saw a studs on the leg. I would have been content with one point before the game. Now I want 3

Back
Top Bottom