Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Unbelievable, when we have any dodgy decisions the cunts don’t say a word. Now their beloved scouse cunts get a dodgy one, they’re all over it at half time and after the game too. I fucking hate Sky and their blatant bias towards certain teams!!! CUNTS…….

I don't know about that, did you see their game against Newcastle?
Liverpool are dangerous as fuck this season
Yep, but see them being competitive till 70 then tiring.

Newcastle took time to warm up this season but we've been fire . (Although my comparison is vs prior three years)

They say the momentum of the challenge means it shouldn't be a red but surely if he cannot control his momentum then he has lost control and it is therefore reckless?

It's a leg breaker, nothing really to debate.
  • 4Skipp
  • 5Højbjerg
  • 12Emerson Royal
  • 20Forster
  • 27Solomon
  • 33Davies
  • 35Phillips
  • 36Véliz
  • 63Donley

That’s why I can’t see us challenging for the title like some.

To be fair the bench could have also contained instead:
Johnson
perisic
Bentancur
lo celso
sessegnon
Gill

Fuck me, having Richy on the pitch really does feel like playing with a man down sometimes. Praying he finds some form and cuts out the brain farts.

Back
Top Bottom