Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Not too bad in first half, was less worried before the red tbh. It always looks bad being one up for an hour and conceding goal(s), and there it was the first one just before half time. I count on the gaffer to make a few wise subs, maybe even before 65th. Take Richy out first.

Well we sacked his Dad didn’t we!
He gave us no choice.......he'd downed tools because he thought he was getting the England job.....

We were miles ahead and a shoe in for 2nd or third and he scrapes 4th......

Bayern then fucked us by losing to a terrible Chelsea team in the Champs League final.

It’s a Red all day long no matter what Neville and co say but got to say i think Ange will be furious with the way we played the last 10 minutes. I remember we did this in pre season and he wasn’t happy and said we should never play for half time

Squeaky bum time at the end of that half 😖.

I think we need to stretch that Liverpool defence with some speed which the bin dippers are doing to us.

Swap RichIe for Solomon at half time and drop the ball in behind their back line for him to run onto.
Nunez will come on which makes them extra dangerous on counter

It's set up for the dippers, honestly. Sit back, soak up the pressure and boom. This lot are the king's of the counter.

We really need to be on it or we won't get the result we are looking for

Alright first half, hopefully the goal is a wake up call for them to get it together and play like a team with an extra man.

It's set up for the dippers, honestly. Sit back, soak up the pressure and boom. This lot are the king's of the counter.

We really need to be on it or we won't get the result we are looking for

Yep, exactly the same story against Newcastle earlier in the season.

We can't afford to switch off at all.

Back
Top Bottom