Spurs vs Chelsea - The Reckoning

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

-----------------------------------Lloris

------Walker---------Dawson-------Caulker ------Vertonghen
--------------Lennon---------Thudd-----------BAE
-------------Bale-----------Adebayor-------Defoe

Thudd and BAE's hair as the 12th man screen in front of the defence, or more realistically Holtby

Hi, I don't understand your comment. But I get off on Spurs winning and winning trophies in particular. I remember when we were a much bigger and more successful club than Chelsea. Sadly that's that no longer the case. My idol Jimmy Greaves switched from Chelsea to Spurs via Milan, he wouldn't make that journey any more.
It was meant to be joke, I know pretty crap. Yes even in my lifetime Chelsea on the rise and are now a bigger club, they can pay bigger wages and have a greater fan base and particularly in the last decade have won far more then us. I don't mind us been smaller though, it in my opinion creates a bit of romance when we do well.

I'm just scared shitless.

Ugly but motivated game. Spurs are going to be disorganized.

Back line heroics will keep us in the game. Big Tom scores to put us ahead, and the game is stopped for the ceremonial head shaving.

Shitheads are given two illegitimate goals late on to clinch the three points.

Chelsea are a god-awful, classless, thick headed little club that happen to have money now. They are the lottery lout. I got texts from some Chelsea fans yesterday, same as most matchdays. The content is always the same, calling us Jews and dirty yids etc. they're fucking scum and will never be bigger than Spurs IMO.

Btw I can't make it to the game on Wednesday and my mate who I would usually watch a televised game with will be at the bridge courtesy if some work hospitality.

Anyone work in central London and want to watch the game in a pub?

Btw I can't make it to the game on Wednesday and my mate who I would usually watch a televised game with will be at the bridge courtesy if some work hospitality.

Anyone work in central London and want to watch the game in a pub?

You're welcome to join a friend and myself at The Mason's Arms, Great Portland St. Let me know though, in case we/I go elsewhere.

I'm completely deflated now. All my hopes about this run in were based around Chelsea dropping points today. I honestly don't see a way through now. Chelsea are gonna be pumped after this win, our players are gonna be down about it, and I won't hold my breath for Woolwich dropping any points at this stage.

Fuck all of this.

It was meant to be joke, I know pretty crap. Yes even in my lifetime Chelsea on the rise and are now a bigger club, they can pay bigger wages and have a greater fan base and particularly in the last decade have won far more then us. I don't mind us been smaller though, it in my opinion creates a bit of romance when we do well.

Fair enough. I'd rather have the romance of winning trophies and being better than Chelsea like it used to be when I started supporting Spurs.

To me it's obvious they're now a bigger club than us, but I'm not arguing the point, because people have different criteria. On the criteria I use, amount of trophies, weighted in favour of more recent trophies, amount of top flight points, weighted in favour of Prem points, amount of income, amount of fans, overall they are the clear winners.

Fair enough. I'd rather have the romance of winning trophies and being better than Chelsea like it used to be when I started supporting Spurs.

To me it's obvious they're now a bigger club than us, but I'm not arguing the point, because people have different criteria. On the criteria I use, amount of trophies, weighted in favour of more recent trophies, amount of top flight points, weighted in favour of Prem points, amount of income, amount of fans, overall they are the clear winners.
So do you want Rafa to stay or would you rather have your beloved Special One back in the summer?

If you adore Chelsea so much, why don't you support them instead? Nobody would mind.
Your posts remind me of a motor's endless drone and how the deaf are so damn lucky ©...

Back
Top Bottom