Spurs vs Chelsea - The Reckoning

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate having to watch what other team are doing, like last season we could have had a CL place stitched up by now. Without a few stupid goals we would be up in 2nd. I know, football doesnt work like that....

It seems like destiny that it is Chelsea again. I think that it will be a draw, but that Chelsea will end up with half an eye on the final and they will drop points in their remaining matches...

Whatever happens on Wednesday it won't be the end of this one
I feel that Wigan and Newcastle will test Woolwich, QPR pushed 'em yesterday and with proper motivation those two sides will need to beat the scum, as for Chelski, well the probably won't drop too many points.

I'm actually glad that Wigan & Newcastle ar the two teams fighting to avoid relegation... hopefully, Newcastle won't be safe going into the last game, and I would loove it if they stayed up with a resonding final day victory at St James'!

Personally, I'm not holding out any hope for a post-Cup Final Wigan turning up at the Emirates, hopefully they'll put up a BIT more fight than QPR!!!

...blimey, the title may be sorted, but 3rd/4th is REALLY going to the wire this season innit?

That's all bollocks we are not going to get pummelled in this game. We have the technology we have the knowledge we can succeed.
irADH.gif

th

I'm sure the club, its board of directors and playing staff all thank you for your solid support and encouragement. You must be a source of great pride for them all.
I'll sing for 90 minutes even if we're 6-0 down. I just think everyone is going to be totally disenchanted after this game. Tottenham fans on a massive come down.

I'll sing for 90 minutes even if we're 6-0 down. I just think everyone is going to be totally disenchanted after this game. Tottenham fans on a massive come down.
I get that, and I don't doubt you are as passionate a supporter as anyone else.
Soldiers that go into battle thinking they will die often fulfill their own prophesy.

Think positive and always believe, is my personal mantra, if you are right, I'll only be pissed off from the final whistle onwards. With your mindset, I'll start being pissed off already. Who needs or wants 4 days extra of being miserable?
:)

I feel that Wigan and Newcastle will test Woolwich, QPR pushed 'em yesterday and with proper motivation those two sides will need to beat the scum, as for Chelski, well the probably won't drop too many points.

The goons have made a deal with the devil, I am sure. They will get maximum points from these games.

Every time I have seen them this year (outside of against us) they have not been deserving of the points but have walked away with them anyway.

just checked the small club in fulhams website!

unbelievably...tickets on general sale !:sneaky::rolleyes: .. then again it is a school night & all the tarquins & nigella's are in bed by 8

fucking champions of Europe my fucking arse.. the cunts that killed English football.

What worries me, is that our £6million man is Clint Dempsey.

*awaits neg rep from Clint's cult like american brethren*

As for us winning this match, we are big outsiders, our defence looks none to clever at the moment, and Chelsea will certainly exploit that. We do better against better teams, so it's not impossible. I would be very happy with a draw if I am honest, even though we need to win. Lets just hope United take points off them today and that they pick up a couple of knocks/ red cards.

Greaves_357 where do you get off?
Hi, I don't understand your comment. But I get off on Spurs winning and winning trophies in particular. I remember when we were a much bigger and more successful club than Chelsea. Sadly that's that no longer the case. My idol Jimmy Greaves switched from Chelsea to Spurs via Milan, he wouldn't make that journey any more.

What's everyones lineups then? I think we should go for;

-----------------------------------Lloris

------Walker---------Dawson-------------Jan------------Ekotto

----------------------Parker(sigh)-------Dembele

-------------Bale------------------Siggy-----------Lennon

---------------------------------Adebayor

The front three all swapping and changing could cause them havoc. Just for one game this season I'd like Parker to sit back and just win the ball then give it to Dembele/bale/anyone in white! Adebayor to have the game of his life and we'll win 3-1 with Ade, Bale and dembele getting on the score sheet.

What's everyones lineups then? I think we should go for;

-----------------------------------Lloris

------Walker---------Dawson-------------Jan------------Ekotto

----------------------Parker(sigh)-------Dembele

-------------Bale------------------Siggy-----------Lennon

---------------------------------Adebayor

The front three all swapping and changing could cause them havoc. Just for one game this season I'd like Parker to sit back and just win the ball then give it to Dembele/bale/anyone in white! Adebayor to have the game of his life and we'll win 3-1 with Ade, Bale and dembele getting on the score sheet.

I think we need holtby's energy and ability in this game. Just hope he can keep a lid on the stupid fouls. Just get him all over lampard/Oscar/mata Trying to nick the ball, giving little ankle taps here and there, wind them up a bit

Back
Top Bottom