Spurs vs Chelsea - The Reckoning

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jimmyriggle

Blatant
I'm putting my 100% record on the line in another match we have no right to win.

I hate Chelsea. I hate them so much. A victory at Stamford Bridge, with everything that's riding on it, would be so so sweet.

I don't need to remind everyone what happened with the last kick of last season. Or the fact that if it weren't or the Russian billions completely changing the face of football, we'd probably be top 4 regulars and in a much stronger position.

We are going to win this. It's going to be tight. It's going to be horrible to watch. But we are going to win.

1-0 spurs.

And glory

tumblr_mgvpr05Tgk1rmdc3po1_250.gif

There is nothing better than a match of this magnitude.

This means so much for both teams, it is a wonderful confluence of events and scheduling.

We need to pack the midfield and try to contain Chelsea's little men. If Dembele is out, it's gonna be a struggle, but either way we have to play 3 in the middle to even be able to compete. Holtby has to start imo. We also need to deal with the LB situation somehow, cause I think they will destroy us on that side if things stay like this. Neither Naughton or BAE give me any confidence, but at the same time I don't really like to have Jan play out of position. But still, this is probably our best bet:

Walker-Dawson--Caulker-Vertonghen
------------Huddlestone---------------
-------Dembele--------Holtby---------
Bale--------Adebayor-------Sigurdsson

Lennon and Defoe as impact subs after 70 minutes.

I can't stand Chelsea either, but remember they've become bigger than us because they have an owner who puts money into the club unlike ours. I said at the time that when Chelsea got RA it was fantastic for them. A lot of people said that we were better off with ENIC, how massively, totally and utterly wrong they were, IMHO.

If only RA had chosen us, what a fantastic decade it would have been, Instead of one Lge Cup and no new stadium so far.

I can't stand Chelsea either, but remember they've become bigger than us because they have an owner who puts money into the club unlike ours. I said at the time that when Chelsea got RA it was fantastic for them. A lot of people said that we were better off with ENIC, how massively, totally and utterly wrong they were, IMHO.

If only RA had chosen us, what a fantastic decade it would have been, Instead of one Lge Cup and no new stadium so far.
There's a reason why what happened to Man City and Chelsea is called financial doping and that's because it's DOPING... There's also a reason why UEFA etc are making laws to stop shit like that from happening again.

Chelsea started spending money they hadn't earned in the Bates and Harding era. Run by cunts who had ambitions well above the capability of the club, its achievements or any historical precedent. They spent money they didn't have, they spent money they hadn't earned on a shit or bust mission, in the wild eyed hope that if they succeeded, they would claw it back. By some obscene twist of fortune and chance, these shithouse bastards managed to hang some kind of voodoo sign over our club.
They achieved a string of results that they did little to deserve, and eventually got them by building a team they hadn't paid for.
I'm an atheist, I don't believe in a god, or divinity but when it all finally tumbled to the ground, and CFC faced extinction, and lets not kid ourselves - we are talking being wound up, with debts no-one could realise, and no future beyond that of bulldozers and total annihilation, I thought about going to church.

Then the fucking Russian showed up, and transformed my nightmare - into flesh. Not only did fate shit on us, but it rubbed salt in the wounds we did nothing to deserve, as we sat and watched the self satisfied looks on the chelski acolytes and sycophants - and the systematic destruction of the top flight of English football, through obscene salaries and ludicrous transfer fees. Over the years, we have seen a steady multiplication of chelski followers, whining for more, hands held out like beggars, waiting for more and more tidbits to be thrown to them, winning titles and cups that they did shag all to earn, beyond that of building a team with money spunked on them, like the whores the club became.

Then came last season. I know its only football, its just a sport.

It really isn't life - or death, despite Shankley's protestations to the contrary.

But really - I hope we fuck them over royally on Wednesday. Not just because I want us to move on and up. Not even because they are supported by gloating half breed mongs, who neither care that they are the spawn of whores, nor are embarrassed by it.

But because at some point in time - justice dictates that they deserve (figuratively) to be fucked in the arse, by a cock the size of that owned by a grand national winner.

To be perfectly honest. I'd like them to lose 1-0, to an own goal by John Terry that didn't cross the line, but was given anyway. (and then have him sent off for ....anything)

COYS

Do bore off you tedious troll

Back
Top Bottom