Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Strangest game I've ever seen. Cruising and couldn't live with us. Romero was possessed and needs to be reigned in on his rush of shit to brains. Some heroic performances though. Vicario and I though hoijberg was a warrior when he came on. Just need to get back on track v wolves Saturday before international break.

we all wanna see attacking football mate but youre going to be forced into times where you have to think logically. we was just waiting for them to get it right, they had 45 mins to do it. the fact that donkey scores a hat trick says it all. if VDV was still on the pitch then fair enough, but you got donkey dier trying to get back and cant even catch the second man.

Expecting a back line of Porro / Dier / PEH / Royal to successfully park the bus 9 v 11 for 40-odd minutes is mad (and suprising to hear given how much shit Dier, PEH & often Royal usually get from many on here). I have no problem with how Ange had us play.....

At 10 men we looked the more dangerous and deserved the equaliser for 2-2.

Those 2 late goals we conceded meant nothing.

If, and it's an enormous if, VDV's injury isn't serious, this game could be a real boost for the season.

Seriously. The roster all now know exactly who we are now. All out no matter what. The guys gotta love playing like that, and I know the fans do.
Id love to think this will be the case but his hammy has clearly gone, so im almost expecting him to be gone for a month (which is a disaster to me given he's been an 8/10 player every game for us)

Oh your a levy is god and let's give him a 412th chance type of guy eh ??
Good luck with that, I did that until I realised nothing changes with him in charge.
Just not true though, is it? We have changed massively since he came in, we've changed massively since last season. I'm not pro-Levy and many of his decisions have provoked my ire since the Pochettino sacking, but you can't ignore everything Levy has done well and tar and feather him for every poor decision. Ange has been a massive breath of fresh air and Levy is taking strides to put more people between him and footballing decisions.
If winning silverware at any cost is the be all and end all of supporting a football club for you, why the fuck have you chosen Spurs? If watching us pump teams playing sexy football, like we have done all season so far, doesn't get you hard whats the fucking point mate? You could go follow City or Real Madrid and you'd be popping off about a title every season.

It's OK against Luton, Sheffield Utd and the Likes, you can't do such against top teams.
Its about having a clear identity, to show we do not fall back. If that means we lose to top teams because we are 2 down for 45 mins incl stoppage, then so be it, chances are we would lose either way, but it sets a precedent for when we are 11 vs 11 and up a goal...we do not fall back, we do not get scared or careful. We have alot more to gain in the long run from sticking to it in freak occasions like today, than we do do from falling back and hope to knick a point when this does happen, which (hopefully) wont be often.

We could on the break.

May be you can do such is the SPL or Australian, you get punished in the EPL.
The problem with that is we would be winning the ball back deep in our own half if we camped in our box. And have to break 80 yards with a two men down.

Back
Top Bottom