Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can’t stand listening to the crap from Chelsea players who think they were good and don’t admit that they were crap until we tired late on.Romero needs someone to sit down with him and explain that he is too good to keep getting sent off if not sell and buy another centre half.

2:29

'An out of control game'​

FT: Tottenham 1-4 Chelsea
090b5b10-437a-467b-9fa1-16808ae8d27c.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham boss Ange Postecoglou speaking to Sky Sports:

On penalty and sending off: "They had a good look at it and given it so I have to accept it."

Compare his attitude to that demented prick at Woolwich.

Artetas and Klopp bullshit also means Neville and Carrager were always going to be pro ref decisions regardless

Even if we got carried away talking about it, losing with 9 men to Chelsea isn't going to knock us out of a title race.

Liverpool are being spoken about as title contenders, yet they also lose with 9 men to a rival and drew away at Luton this past weekend and are 2 points behind us...

Beat Wolves and see where we are at by the end of the weekend.
It's the injuries more than the result. Playing without Romero , VDV and Udogie is going to be very difficult, but as shown today, not impossible.

Ha ha ga...so its OK for you, so you give but don't take.....I didn't aim anything at you...you started at me, all because you don't agree with my opinions........I never go after anyone, I just vent over my team.......its a forum, its what it was designed for

Yes

A forum for Spurs fans

Certainly not you

I don’t know potentially Emerson. Maybe play PEH and Sarr as a double pivot to protect them and go 4231.
It’s difficult, we need a new centre back in January, it was always too much to expect Romero and VDV to play the season together without disruption.
Emerson will have to play LB if Davies isn’t back.

Whatever defensive combo we have is going to be seriously compromised, we’ll need he MF to dominate the game to alleviate the pressure on our back 4.

Madders going off as a precaution would be a small crumb of comfort after today. Fingers crossed the news is positive!

Not sure how I feel after watching that game. Celebrating going 2-0 up only for it to be disallowed by a marginal offside, then to get two players sent off, but the 9 players on the pitch still played their hearts out and still played positive attacking football (high line and still looked a threat) only for other goal to make it 2-2 but for another marginal offside.

Then ended up losing 1-4

And breath....

But the fact remains I fucking hate the chavski scum still and so want us to turn them fucking over at the bridge.
How much bad luck can a club get, haven't we suffered enough???

And the Nomads have been cheating for over 100 years, and getting away with it!!

Loss against a bad Chavs side
Romero out 3 games
Udogie out 3 games
Van de Ven out for??
Maddison out for??

That's probably our 4 best players out in the same game! Would be extremely surprised if our title chances aren't gone now!

Seriously, has anyone seen anything like this?
Is udogie not one game for two yellows?

Back
Top Bottom