Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Love the way we went down swinging haymakers. Can’t recall the last time we did that.
That post-match interview with Ange is a classic haha!!

The interviewer asked why he kept the high line when down to 9 men, and Ange answers:

"That's who we are mate, and who we will be as long as i'm here! Even if down to 5 men, we will still have a crack"

Chuck Norris Cordell Walker GIF by Sony Pictures Television

Last edited:
I see you're deleting your posts or they're being deleted for you. It's a win either way.

Whatever, you won't be here long. You're about as Tottenham as the love child of a drunken fumble between Peter Osgood and Ken Bates in one of the Hillman Hunters that used to be parked in front of the Shed.
No not deleting anything . ...been here a long time already actually.....
I'm totally tottenham, so stop telling me who I am and how I should feel...
I don't post to be anyones favourite, or to follow like a sheep....I say what I feel, and how this club just keeps making the same fucking mistakes

I will be happy if we had a good run in the fa Cup bring the big trophy back to the lane foe big ange:ange-clap:

We ain't having a run in the FA Cup.

The main hope I have is that we muddle through the next few games. Will be very hard.

To hang on to the FA Cup as that salvatiom always presumes so much.

It's a funny one. I am always cautious and never get carried away. No different despite our fine start but hard to guess the sh!t that we just witnessed.

Flying around the top of the table.

At home.

A goal up.

100% domination.

Fans bonkers for it.

2 or 3 more goals nailed on.

And you... Lose Your Heads???

What even is that??????!

2:29

'An out of control game'​

FT: Tottenham 1-4 Chelsea
090b5b10-437a-467b-9fa1-16808ae8d27c.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham boss Ange Postecoglou speaking to Sky Sports:

On penalty and sending off: "They had a good look at it and given it so I have to accept it."

Compare his attitude to that demented prick at Woolwich.

1. lot of standing around'​

More from Ange Postecoglou on VAR decisions: "There will be a forensic study of every decision out there, I think that is the way the game is going and I don't like it. If you look at all that standing around we did today, maybe people enjoy that sort of thing but I'd rather see us playing football."
    On Tottenham sending offs: "You have to accept the referee's decision, that is how I grew up. This constant erosion of the referee's authority is where the game is going to get - they are not going to have any authority. We are going to be under the control of someone with a tv screen a few miles away.
    "The decision is the decision. In 26 years I have had plenty of bad decisions, I have had plenty fall in my favour. It is what it is."
    On playing with a high line down to nine men: "It is just who we are mate, it is who we are and who we will be for as long as I am here. If we go down to five men we will have a go."
    Article Reactions

'An out of control game'​

090b5b10-437a-467b-9fa1-16808ae8d27c.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur
    Tottenham boss Ange Postecoglou speaking to Sky Sports: "It is pretty hard to process. It is almost impossible to analyse the game because it just seemed to get out of control for large parts of it. Disappointed by the result but really proud of the players, they gave everything and that is the positive we will take.
    "We were very close to getting an equaliser a couple of times and it shows their spirit. It was just a bridge too far today.
    "I thought we started really well, scored a great goal and inches away from another. The red card affected the game, I felt like I was standing around waiting for things to happen, with VAR intervention. It felt like a lot of standing around."
    On penalty and sending off: "They had a good look at it and given it so I have to accept it."

Compare that to the shameless LegoCunt.

What a man. Big Ange making us proud - in victory and in defeat :ange-pray:

VAR is ruining the game. Making it hard to watch and disrupting the flow of the game for teams. Add in the amount of money in football, the dubious decisions in the Prem every week, and you have to wonder how sure anyone can be that there’s not corruption and bribes involved. Even if there isn’t now—could it happen? Overall, VAR just sucks big time and needs to go before it stinks up the sport any more.
I have defended VAR but tonight changed my mind. The delays are too much, it spoils the game. Its not the decisions themself because even before VAR there were contentious decisions. It is the delays and the disruption. Why have that in the game? It won’t go but i wish it would.

We all maybe got a bit carried away in the title talk hype but really this coach and team have just started out.

There are gonna be more game like this before the season ends we we get well beat scoreline wise bust still look the superior team, it's what Celtic fans said would happen in the first season.

We need to hopefully get some decent points from this tough tough run coming up, get to January and make sure we get the signings to secure top 4 and really look to seriously challenge next season. Squad to weak to do much right now

Even if we got carried away talking about it, losing with 9 men to Chelsea isn't going to knock us out of a title race.

Liverpool are being spoken about as title contenders, yet they also lose with 9 men to a rival and drew away at Luton this past weekend and are 2 points behind us...

Beat Wolves and see where we are at by the end of the weekend.

No not deleting anything . ...been here a long time already actually.....
I'm totally tottenham, so stop telling me who I am and how I should feel...
I don't post to be anyones favourite, or to follow like a sheep....I say what I feel, and how this club just keeps making the same fucking mistakes
You make me sick, personally.
I'm embarrassed that you actually call yourself a supporter.
Go away

Back
Top Bottom