Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

21 mins injury time because of useless wank cunting, shit prick, fucktard officials.
These useless blind clueless wankers couldn't give a fuck about the fans and any trains we have to catch.
Incompetent, inept, clueless, wank fucking, shithouse officials are ruining our game and are totally oblivious to the fact that the fans are pivotal to the game.
Never in all the years I've been watching football have I seen such a useless bunch of fucktards.

Everyone knows how shit they are but nothing gets done.
21 fucking minutes of injury time. Someone tell me how this is even possible.
VAR is ruining the game. Making it hard to watch and disrupting the flow of the game for teams. Add in the amount of money in football, the dubious decisions in the Prem every week, and you have to wonder how sure anyone can be that there’s not corruption and bribes involved. Even if there isn’t now—could it happen? Overall, VAR just sucks big time and needs to go before it stinks up the sport any more.

Ha ha wow I've never heard that before, were you bullied at school ??
Just asking, because it's a very gutless, winey pathetic statement,
Grow up you twat, and Jim or Timothy is definitely no better.
The Office Reaction GIF

On playing with a high line down to nine men: "It is just who we are mate, it is who we are and who we will be for as long as I am here. If we go down to five men we will have a go."

:ange-arms:
What do we have to gain by not trying?
Goal difference aside, the result is the same if they nick it 2-1 when you park the bus as the 2 man advantage really begins to count deep in the half, or lose 4-1 going down swinging and, actually, creating enough chances to draw the game with a bit of luck on another day.

"Even in failure will have in it an echo of glory" - those words couldn't be spoken about this club for years. Tonight we clapped off a team who lost 4-1, to me that is the epitome of those words. They still gave us something.

Weird feeling coming out tonight. Feel proud of the lads and us as fans. Vicario was amazing. Johnson had James in big trouble. Second goal ruled offside (unsure if it was or not) was a game changer. Dier, Emerson and PEH deserve a lot of praise too.

We knew we’d lose games this season. Just didn’t expect it to be a complete ‘wheels off’ game though. The injuries are gonna decimate us I fear. And……to happen against those cunts, those fucking glory hunting, fascist cunts…it fucking kills me.

I don’t know potentially Emerson. Maybe play PEH and Sarr as a double pivot to protect them and go 4231.
It’s difficult, we need a new centre back in January, it was always too much to expect Romero and VDV to play the season together without disruption.
Emerson LB, Dier and PEH in CB, Porro RB, Kulu in place of Padders, Richy back at LW and Johnson on the right.

Suspensions are going to tally up now bissouma on 4 yellows and udogie is also on 4 because 2 in one game don't count apparently.both center backs out one injured and one 3 match ban

Surely Udogie is still on 3?

When Bissouma got his 5th yellow against Luton, it got reset back to 4 when he got his second yellow.

So I assume that's the same for Udogie, no?

I can't believe none of you know about Oliver and his agenda with us.
EVERY time he does us over.
In a NLD a few years ago we list to a penalty for a foul on Lacazette, there was no way there was contact and Oliver was advised to check the monitor. .for the one and only time in history, the ref chose to ignore the advice and went with his decision.
There are other instances as well.

I fucking hate Sky

Gloating so hard and over the moon at the result

I'm not used to their bullshit and usually watch US streams (but couldn't find one until the second half).........

1st half made my fucking blood boil to an unhealthy degree. Won't be doing that again in a hurry.

We all maybe got a bit carried away in the title talk hype but really this coach and team have just started out.

There are gonna be more game like this before the season ends were we get well beat scoreline wise bust still look the superior team, it's what Celtic fans said would happen in the first season.

We need to hopefully get some decent points from this tough tough run coming up, get to January and make sure we get the signings to secure top 4 and really look to seriously challenge next season. Squad to weak to do much right now

Back
Top Bottom