Spurs vs Chavs Match Thread (22/12/19 @ 4:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Actually its in wigan ..england.. ive no wish to fight with you mate but before you cast aspersions about the support of thfc i think you should sample it and know the history !

I know a bit about it, but clearly we are not communicating correctly. Cause I though we were joking back and forth and your are on some protectionist shit.

What exactly is silly???
Your in a cauldron of noise! ..but the in noise you can can specificialky hear see one individual giving you rascist abuse exactly after youve played up to get your home opponent sent off..rightohh !.

We are tottenham fella ..the one thing that has never disunited us is race colour or creed..our top respected fella of all time on the alternate scene through time is is a black gent .

What does it mean?

"used to suggest that someone should recognize that their attitudes or views reflect the fact that they are in an inherently privileged or advantageous position because of the particular social category or categories to which they belong. "

Basically all you need to know is its Social Justice bollox from the looney left, who think these kind of things help society when in actual fact all they do is drive a bigger wedge in.

I want to go back to the 90's, off my tits in a field raving surrounded by men and women of all colours and nobody talking about racism or sexism, everyone just loving life and each other.

It's the left that have done this

The club are still calling it an allegation. I think just see how it plays out.
Club statement
The fact they're looking for an INDIVIDUAL tells you everything...

I have seen and heard THOUSANDS... THOUSANDS.... of their fans screaming Zeig Heil and Nazi saluting us down the years.... and why, cos they (ignorantly assume we're all Jewish?!)
Where's the fucking crackdown on THEM?

Your in a cauldron of noise! ..but the in noise you can can specificialky hear see one individual giving you rascist abuse exactly after youve played up to get your home opponent sent off..rightohh !.
I dont actually get what you're saying/implying? You're not being straightf orward and a bit wishy washy. Are you saying the racist abuse didnt happen?

"used to suggest that someone should recognize that their attitudes or views reflect the fact that they are in an inherently privileged or advantageous position because of the particular social category or categories to which they belong. "

Basically all you need to know is its Social Justice bollox from the looney left, who think these kind of things help society when in actual fact all they do is drive a bigger wedge in.

I want to go back to the 90's, off my tits in a field raving surrounded by men and women of all colours and nobody talking about racism or sexism, everyone just loving life and each other.

It's the left that have done this
What is "the left" exactly?

Can you point me towards it, does it have a building?

Left leaning politics is an incredibly broad position this is a bit like saying everyone on the right hates the poor.

Don't be bloody stupid.

Anyone find it scary how quick people are in this country to jump on the racism bandwagon (which is a very serious issue) with absolutely 0 evidence, we’ve had Tyler and Neville discussing it for about 20 minutes during the game, now Neville has just been grandstanding about racism in this country on a football channel, all still with absolutely no evidence whatsoever. Sky sports news also reporting it, really dangerous.

Controversial but I’m pretty certain Rudiger misheard ‘Yids,yids, yids’ just after son was sent off. We’ve been fucked over as fans here, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty.

The fact they're looking for an INDIVIDUAL tells you everything...

I have seen and heard THOUSANDS... THOUSANDS.... of their fans screaming Zeig Heil and Nazi saluting us down the years.... and why, cos they (ignorantly assume we're all Jewish?!)
Where's the fucking crackdown on THEM?
Tit for tat on racism. How fucking depressing to read.

Is there footage of anyone doing this? normally there is footage immediately.

So all we have is a Chelsea player saying it happened?? sounds about right.

Happy to be proved wrong but I'd bet it was a "who who who let the Yids out" chant.

Despite doing everything right with media it seems like we're got the same Mourinho that turned Man U into shit. No build odd play, no movement, passivity, big distance between players and no one seems to know what to do. It looked really really shitty today.

You gave up on this season already tho....

Come back after the summer.

Wow, I’m disgusted with that match. I would have been disappointed with a loss but the performance we put in was pathetic, really and truly pathetic. We had the momentum, we had home advantage and it was on opportunity for Mourinho to get one back at Chelsea but despite all of that, we squandered it.

Two individual errors cost us the goals. Aurier needs to get closer. That was defending 101. What was Gazza thinking? Too busy worrying about his hair to put a head to it, he was lucky not to get sent off. And then there’s Son. My favourite player on our team really let us down today. Again, what was he thinking? We have VAR now you twat. Once he got that it was game over.

On a side note, what is with our midfielders constantly passing back to defence when they’ve got no one around them and at least 5 seconds to think and pass. Is no one shouting “man on”?

I’ve said it multiple times before but Aurier and Dier are not to the standard we need for this team. If they’re on the team sheet in August, I will be very disappointed. And Verts is really starting to show his age and lack of pace. I’d definitely keep him as a back up CB but he should not be in the starting 11. Again this match emphasizes that we need some serious players brought in Jan and/or Summer.

I’m usually one of the more optimistic posters on here but there is absolutely nothing positive to take from that game other than Sissoko who is a god dam beast. Levy, just give him a contract until he decides to retire for his attitude alone. Really disappointing game and very much like Man U where one team was up for it and another, wasn’t.

Back
Top Bottom