Spurs vs Chavs Match Thread (22/12/19 @ 4:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shocking all round.

Absolutely dreadful show from start to finish from the players, manager and fans - it was so quiet and I was surrounded by tourists again

Lovely late kick off against one of our most hated rivals who have a young inexperienced team. There should have been a storm of intensity from the start but it was just pathetic.

Utterly flat and laboured throughout. Ref and VAR were a shambles but we were well beaten all over the park. Fuck Christmas.

We have to win our next 3 games and try and find a credible system along the way. NDombele has to be part of starting XI too. It’s the only way he’s going to get more PL-ready. And he’s already better than anyone else we have.

The fact that CHELSEA.... FUCKING CHELSEA are reporting Spurs fans for RACISM tells you how far football has fallen...

Or does us having to endure; "HISSSSSSSSSS.... ZEIG HEIL, GAS THE FUCKING JEWS, .... and SPURS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO AUSCHWITZ" for the best part of 50 years not fucking count?

Jesus fucking Christ, you couldn't make it up!!
I've been saying this for ages, but Spurs don't play the "race card" - Sky is anti-semitic and are controlling the referees to harm this club.

I thought we still operated on a "innocent until proven guilty" basis in this country. And as nobody has shown me any evidence yet they are innocent.
Rudiger saying he was abused is not sufficient evidence, somebody show me a camera angle or a soundbite of our fans making monkey noises and I'll accept I'm wrong.
That's the way I see / heard it. The guy had just feigned injury to get an opponent sent off away from home and was deservedly getting some stick for it. I didn't hear anything bad, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen and if it did, I'm sure we will do all the right things to kick that shit out

This, by the way, is violent conduct:

And what more hilarious is the commentator: "That is certainly a booking!" (Tied in first place with Souness pointing at his sock as the offended party.)

I'm sorry, but I always thought Windy was a bit of a prick...now I'm sure of it...I've been called a prick in the past, so I think I'm privileged enough to call him one...
Not a prick. He's, by all accounts, a very nice person in the flesh.

I just think he almost always has absolutely dreadful takes on things and is sanctimonious in the extreme. I really need to unfollow.
:paulinhobored:

Foyth, Sess, Winks, N'dombele all should start the next game instead of Aurier, Son, Dier and Sissoko. I would start Lo Celso instead of Alli as well tbh

------‐--------------Gazza-------------------------
Foyth--------Toby----Sanchez---Vertonghen
----------------Winks---N'Dombele-------------
----Lucas---------Lo'Celso-------Sessegnon---
---------------------Kane-------------------------

Despite doing everything right with media it seems like we've got the same Mourinho that turned Man U into shit. No build of play, no movement, passivity, big distance between players and no one seems to know what to do. It looked really really shitty today.

Last edited:
This was at home ... against Chelsea.
It was worse.
None of them should get paid this week.
In fact they should be fined.

Getting outplayed by a worse team... 3-0.... 11 men.... No reaction to losing 7-2 the match before...

As shit as it was, today was just a choke job where Chelsea won thanks to some early xmas gifts. Brighton was a monumental low.

All this talk of racist chants, is there actually any proof? If any one is racist they can fuck off out of our club! No room for that at all and they should be banned for life, but can we at least have some proof before we jump on the bandwagon?

Back
Top Bottom