Spurs vs Chavs Match Thread (22/12/19 @ 4:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Racist scum - GET OUT OF MY CLUB AND NEVER COME BACK. If you're ever sitting near me you're getting reported, you dirtbag. Take your foul, filthy excrement and just go - You're hated here and you always will be, so just die.

We got what we deserved today.

...Except for Son's red card, which was NEVER violent conduct. What are the chances of him getting two rescinded in a row? Slim, I'd say.

It's bizarre to discuss this racism incident.

Firstly because we will report, prosecute and ban perpetrators.

Secondly because Chelsea have been hissing us and singing auschwitz songs for as long as anyone can recall.

A “low percentage chance”?????

He missed an absolute sitter mate
The xG of that chance was 0.24. As football fans, we have massively overinflated ideas around how often goals should be scored.

Abraham missed multiple chances today: better chances than the ball that came in behind Kane requiring him to swivel rapidly and awkwardly. Despite the discrepancy, Abraham's sum xG was still less than 1.0. And because Chelsea won, none of their fans will be talking about his missed chances anyway.

These are just basic cognitive biases that affect all football fans to varying degrees.

Gazzaniga
Foyth - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Vertonghen
Ndombele - Sissoko - Lo Celso
Dele - Kane - Sessegnon
Has to be our line up against Brighton hasn't it!?

The fact that CHELSEA.... FUCKING CHELSEA are reporting Spurs fans for RACISM tells you how far football has fallen...

Or does us having to endure; "HISSSSSSSSSS.... ZEIG HEIL, GAS THE FUCKING JEWS, .... and SPURS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO AUSCHWITZ" for the best part of 50 years not fucking count?

Jesus fucking Christ, you couldn't make it up!!
You know as well as me .. rudinga is playing the fucking game here so to speak..im fucking sick of this !.

Racist scum - GET OUT OF MY CLUB AND NEVER COME BACK. If you're ever sitting near me you're getting reported, you dirtbag. Take your foul, filthy excrement and just go - You're hated here and you always will be, so just die.

We got what we deserved today.

...Except for Son's red card, which was NEVER violent conduct. What are the chances of him getting two rescinded in a row? Slim, I'd say.

It's difficult to argue against Son's red card.

I'm sorry, but I always thought Windy was a bit of a prick...now I'm sure of it...I've been called a prick in the past, so I think I'm privileged enough to call him one...

Out team selection today was not that much different to last season.
The pupil beat the master.
If JM had not dragged Eric off in the ECL game he would have done so today.

... as for the Neanderthals that have given football a reason to call US racist.... against CHELSEA of all clubs... you just don't get it....
Do people realise the main reason Spurs are HATED so much is 'cos everyone associated us with being Jewish... and NOW we're RACIST JEWS... so good luck with the popularity vote now you pricks!

We're gonna be despised by EVERYONE now!
sorry but you're calling me a prick ....why?

Back
Top Bottom