Spurs v Villa Sunday 26 Nov 2pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed. We outplayed Villa for a lot of that game, IMO the backups weren't the problem, even the defence wasn't really that big of a problem, I don't think we conceded many more changes than we usually do, but the forwards, who weren't backups, missed countless chances which is inexcusable.

We might be the least clinical team in the league right now.
Both goals conceded we're down to our CB situation imo, really weak defending

This is not going to be an enjoyable season,……….
well I’ll make a bold statement it will be a helluva better a season than the last two and that’s including qualifying for the champions league ……
To be fair I have not enjoyed a season since poch left...this club is a shambles and this will just be a rinse and repeat of the sane old as long as this lot are in charge

Why all the haha's? I'm serious, we've been totally shit at all the high crosses into the box. Davies and Emerson isn't working.
Yes they had a few crosses before the goal and looked like scoring each time. The problem was we weren’t blocking / stopping the crosses in the first place. Number of times on our right they had so much room to ctoss

To be 1-0 up in ALL our last 3 games, and LOSE ALL THREE is naive at best, and downright stupid at worst!

Chelsea was a write off after the reds and the double injuries... But at least get a draw in one or two of them!!
Think the moral of story to play angeball he needs the personnel. Not carthorses and hangers on at club.

You can try & twist what I said however you like. I was talking about injuries & clearly stated that we had 3 injured players missing from our starting 11 today that are first choice regular starters.

I don't care what YOU wrote; I deliberately used the word "missing" on multiple posts cos ultimately availability if what matters; not why... You continuing to argue this is just hollow, myopic bollocks.

So that's on the players then, not the manager.

Don't get your point? :confused:
It's game management. I would also suggest the set piece goal we conceded is just the type Dier defends well with experience , strength and organisation of the defence. Plus his in the air prowess. Picking Royal ahead of Dier as a CB was nigh on sabotage.

Those 3 plus Lankshear, Soonsup-Bell and you could also put Donley in there. I wonder if Lankshear might turn out to be the best of the lot. He has the physical tools and the eye for goal.

Will any of those 3 have even hit their 20s by then?

Fucking outrageous from a team that has won fuck all and is just enjoying a purple patch.

They'll be shite once again before you know it.

I honestly thought Villa had more class.

All these club social media accounts are run by 17 year old virgins..... Sad sign of the times....... The clubs all get left looking like classless, small-time wankers as a result.

It's game management. I would also suggest the set piece goal we conceded is just the type Dier defends well with experience , strength and organisation of the defence. Plus his in the air prowess. Picking Royal ahead of Dier as a CB was nigh on sabotage.

So play Dier then who's can't play in a high line?

Or do you suggest we bring him on purely for set pieces?

Back
Top Bottom