Spurs v Villa Sunday 26 Nov 2pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crazy how opinions can change. Most of us would seemed to have been happy with a draw going into this and were praying for a win as if it'd been a miracle when you consider who's missing.

We should be out of sight

We are cursed.
Dominated the game
They should have had at least one sent off
Cash has intentionally done Bentancur and then gets away with another tackle from behind.
Officials out to get us since the Liverpool game and Ange needs to say something now the decisions going against us are starting to rack up, if Romeros was a red then so was Cashes two today

I said after the Liverpopl game, watch and wait. Nowhere hoever did I thihk it would get so bad.

We are being pooped on time and time again.

Doing really well despite the absurd bad luck. Any time this sort of thing happened this past half a decade and our heads would go down and we'd flake out. Under Ange, the war is very much on.

COYS!

The inability to keep our concentrations towards the end of each half of games is becoming an Achilles heel for us. Saying that, great free kick and header. I still believe we can take them.

We needed more composure infront of goal when we were on top, paid for missing our chances. Kane would score 40 league goals for Ange, fucking typical!

We can still win, Gil has got to be better on the left. We can play Hojbjerg left wing if all we want is go backwards or lose the ball FFS, come on mate! This is your chance to shine, go out and be brave!

So impressed with Angeball to be honest. Give this man a real squad and we can win a league title.

Back
Top Bottom