Spurs v Leicester- bring on da juju

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That figures. I make that you must be a 103? I noticed you stopped bandying words with me though. Nice one you dimwit - do you go to games now? or is that not up for discussion?
Try a little harder. 2015 - 1962 = 53. But I wasn't in my mother's arms, I was quite capable of standing up - is that your current ability? Onr thing I can guarantee is that my mathmetical ability is a little bit better than yours. So why continue to be absuve?

What semi-colon? your imagination is clearly enhanced by something naughty. Do you have the inability to type a semi-literate abuse without 4 letter words? Can you actually count to 4 without producing an expletive or sexual reference?

The one below, and you calling me semi-literate is funny - what does that mean? ^ And what is absuve? ^4. You're a deranged old thing. If you were ambulatory in 1962 you could hardly be 53 now. Still, you have "guaranteed" your facility for mathematics, and that's good enough for me. Pip pip.

Nah! He;d need a crate of iron brew to manage that.

Last edited:
you're not allowed to be upset and have a moan at losing to bottom of the league at home in the biggest club competition in the world. didn't you know that?
Take one line from an entire post, of course it's going to seem out of context.

As I said, a week ago people were wanking each other silly in the stands of WHL, then we drop out of our first competition this season and it's a complete and utter disaster. Of course we're all upset and frustrated, we'd all like to win every game, but that loss in the context of our season so far is not a major setback. Again as stated already, you'd think we'd been knocked out by Enfield. A dreadful goalkeeping error, along with poor finishing, cost us the game. It happens.

The reactions on here...the attitudes...the entitlement to just beat teams like Leicester...it's exactly that that makes WHL such an unpredicatable atmosphere these days, as fans go to the next game with the last result in mind, rather than a fresh slate, so they already have a negative attitude before a ball is kicked.

Most of my family are Woolwich supporters. During a weekend, the messages in group texts I see from them is frankly embarrassing. Go 1 nil down, meltdown. TV goes off. Might listen to the radio...equaliser? TV back on. Every time the opposition go forward - "oh here we go, this is a goal, typical Woolwich" - merely a player jogging down the line. They are so pessimistic and think they should bowl every team over. Even at 3-1 up against Brighton, they were saying they'd take 3-3. From what I see on Twitter, that seems to be a typical Woolwich fan these days.

And you know what. We fucking sound like them when we lose.

And it's embarrassing.

Isn't 1882 all about singing and supporting regardless of the result? We lost, that's football. People can be angry and have a moan, but some of the reactions are so over the top, practically calling for Poch's head. Short memories. Short term mentality.

Arsene Wenger - "Every loss is a disaster"

so many to choose from - my guess is that N17 has lost it with you as well.
Sorry to say it - but I'm pleased - as its usually me.
Has he gone in the bin?
if so which one?
TFC or looney?
Once again the slim crawls out from under his stone.Looney bin !!!!your attitude to mental illness shines thru ,Victorian and ill informed.i am tutor for teenagers with Autism,one of our group has been diagnosed with learning difficulties ,and just for good measure one is black and one of mixed race.We treat them as equals ,as human beings and friends.How you are permitted to constantly use offensive terms to mentally ill people as the main stay for your sad attempt to gain laughs shows the person you are.And worse still any mediator is just as guilty as you by endorsing your sad posts.

He launched into some sort of vague tirade against me. I don't speak his language but the best I can decipher it had something to do with a 'disagree.' He was also happy to offer that he doesn't care for "interbred" yanks and rather impressively knows every tired stereotype in the book about Americans. I gladly gave him a bin vote but I I was singled out so I doubt anyone else was interested enough to do the same. All is good though, he seems to have fucked off now so I guess either his mum sent him to bed or the ward nurse took his computer time away.

EDIT: Actually it does look he's in the bin now, Mick. Probably both kind.
THE SON OF DICK COOPER.ANOTHER REFERENCE TO MENTAL ILLNESS,GOD THE WAY YOU THINK AND YOUR FRIEND ASSUME MENTAL ILLNESS JOKES ARE FUNNY,I DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS,AND YOU CALL FOR OUR BINNING,I HAVE CALLED FOR YOUR AND SICK COOPER TO BE OBSERVED ,YOUR AND HIS CONSTANT REFERENCE IS SAD SICK,AND HAS NO PLACE IN A MODERN WORLD.

I have not brought my country up once, or anyone else's for that matter. Take your medicine and have a sin bin vote you psycho.
With your attitude to mental illness you are not fit to support this great club.You and dick cooper are a disgrace,we admit our short falls,you two would have been at home in HITLERS germany ,on this anniversary of the holocaust and the horrific treatment of people with mental illness ,You and that idiot COOPER should write an apology to them on this forum .

DICK AND THE RIGHT WING YANK,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.
Scannen0002

Take it easy Mate, you'll end up in the cooler again..

Take it easy Mate, you'll end up in the cooler again..
The truth is mate any mediation of us by this forum will show there light hearted attitude to mental illness ,as they fail in any form to reign in COOPER .If we are punished again with no action taken against him and his minion ,it,s a forum we would be happy to leave.thanks for your concern mate.

The truth is mate any mediation of us by this forum will show there light hearted attitude to mental illness ,as they fail in any form to reign in COOPER .If we are punished again with no action taken against him and his minion ,it,s a forum we would be happy to leave.thanks for your concern mate.
Who's his minion?

Do you want to hear a story boys and girls. Currently travelling in thailand and 3 days ago i finally managed to fulfil a tick on my bucket list and visit maya bay. All excited we get their and the captain says we have half an hour to stay and sight see. Long story short my thai belly kicked in, i spent 20 minutes on the shitter with no roll i had to stroll over to a cafe which took 5 mins to get some napkins and spent the last 5 minutes cleaning myself in the crystal clear waters hoping none of the hundreds of tourists dont see a smelly brown cloud from my trunks. Moral of the story - We lost, shit happens, we play on.

Thread done

Back
Top Bottom