Spurs v Leicester- bring on da juju

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I blame Boltonspur Boltonspur for titling the thread "bring on da juju"...

:carrollwtf:
Me too. Fucking clueless & classless bald Northern cunt. But... This is what happens when you fuck about in the cup. As tin pot & second best as it is. As grand as it would be to be a european super power. You piss about & you get turned over. Even in two bit cups. Everyone feeling better now?

Me too. Fucking clueless & classless bald Northern cunt. But... This is what happens when you fuck about in the cup. As tin pot & second best as it is. As grand as it would be to be a european super power. You piss about & you get turned over. Even in two bit cups. Everyone feeling better now?
I'm not
but if it helps - I don't think its your fault.
Certainly not for any choice of thread title.

It is however your fault for not being selected to play, and then subsequently failing to score 5 goals to put the game beyond doubt.
You let the club down, you let the fans down - but most of all, I've let your tyres down.

We deserved to loose today. Thought Leicester had the better chances both in both halves. Thought Soldado dived (jumped??) for the pen too.

What is beyond me is why we deliberately played for a 1-0. Our players were instructing each other to just keep the ball and not attempt to push-on. With this attitude we deserve to loose games.

I feel very sorry for Vorm, he made two fantastic saves in the first half shame he conceded the goal the way he did. I do like that he has come out and done an interview at the end of the game, shows he has some balls and hasn't hid himself away

Only plus was to see a fit energetic Lamela. I thought he was head and shoulders the best player on the park.

Well what a load of bollocks that was..

When I heard about the teams that have been knocked out, I broke into a cold sweat and started to think of Spam.... Surely not?????
If they went on to win it I would emigrate to Pennsylvania and become an Amish boy..
Precisely my first thoughts Billy, like you the idea of them winning anything, ever, makes me feel ill. We've had a lovely time since 1980 laughing at their repeated failures, please don't let the laughter train be derailed this season.

Pile of absolute shite. We lost to Leicester at home and some wankers who call themselves tottenham fans are happy we are out of the FA Cup, disgusting.

Watch Leicester get an easy game in the next round now.

I'm trying to put today to one side and focus on the positives. Still in with a shout for 4th, in the europa and 90mins away from wembley. But I'm still fucked off!!!! This has well and truly fucked my weekend!

THESE FUCKING COMPETITIONS??
why, are we pushing for the League Title?? is that SUCH a distraction??
The Europa League is no more ours then anyone else's in the knockout stages...
TWO of the favourites have gone out within 2 minutes of eachother... and we were still in it for all of 10 seconds afterwards...
Arseanal must be loving this... and THAT'S why I'm hating it!
Anyone who can't see that, doesn't know football or its' rivalry!
I am fucking gutted as you. And like you the first thing I thought were what a fucking improvement to Woolwich's chances this day is.

We are still in the LC, Bradford and ourselves have shown that Chelsea are beatable. We are not challenging for the league but I want us to give it our absolute everything in the other competition. That means Lloris. That means Kane from the start, that means him and Eriksen in position. That means playing a right back.

Today has shown we're either all in or we shouldn't be in it at all. How many first xi were missing? 8. Rose, Fazio and arguably Townsend (because he has been starting) are the only exceptions.

Pile of absolute shite. We lost to Leicester at home and some wankers who call themselves tottenham fans are happy we are out of the FA Cup, disgusting.
I assume the same 'fans' who repeatedly sing about Wenger being a Paedo, Campbell being Gay... Ozil being shite, Terry not being as good as Ledley... in fact, worrying about every opposition player before our own... who are too star-struck with the idea of CL football to ever give a true shit about the FA Cup...
We had a REAL chance today... especially with the Top two going out (but they will no doubt console themselves with fighting it out for the Premier League Title, and having a real go at the CL... what do we have? A finely poised semi-final 2nd leg against an 'up for it' Sheff Utd... and if we don't win that, then what?
The Europa League...? thought 'Thursday nights' were beneath us as well this year, and a mere annoyance with the real business of winning the League title on a Sunday afternoon...

I'd agree if he was a midfielder or that is what we intend to use him as but he's a striker that can't score so what's the point in having him on the pitch when no one else seems capable of doing it either?

Don't get me wrong I like him, he seems to be a nice enough guy and looks frustrated and makes the right noises when it's not going right. That said we're not a daycare service and we paid £26m for a goalscorer that doesn't score.
He was creating chances for Lamela, Townsend and Paulinho and in the first half that unit played some very good football. He also had a couple of very decent efforts where few opportunities were on offer. He deserves criticism for much of his career at Spurs, but today his forward play was excellent. Even the moaning haters either side of me admitted he'd done a good shift.

First half was a decent match with some good football from us. Second half was dire and I was falling asleep, with only the cold keeping me awake. What a load of shit. I'm not sure I'll ever see a strong consistent Tottenham in my life time. There's something wrong in the fabric and culture of our club. We don't work hard enough and we don't have a strong enough winning mentality.

I assume the same 'fans' who repeatedly sing about Wenger being a Paedo, Campbell being Gay... Ozil being shite, Terry not being as good as Ledley... in fact, worrying about every opposition player before our own... who are too star-struck with the idea of CL football to ever give a true shit about the FA Cup...
We had a REAL chance today... especially with the Top two going out (but they will no doubt console themselves with fighting it out for the Premier League Title, and having a real go at the CL... what do we have? A finely poised semi-final 2nd leg against an 'up for it' Sheff Utd... and if we don't win that, then what?
The Europa League...? thought 'Thursday nights' were beneath us as well this year, and a mere annoyance with the real business of winning the League title on a Sunday afternoon...
Yep those absolute divs and weapons

Back
Top Bottom