Spurs v Leicester- bring on da juju

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We really want to live in a country which inflicts it,s white right wing bile on the rest of the world .so insular that 70% of your population never leave your shores ,oh yes you have a black president ,and a police force nationwide that murders minorities at will .oh yeah we are really jealous ,we were going to post an argument of understanding to you ,but as always with yanks hit the disagree ,much the same as your friendly fire record.we love our country,we love north london and most of all we love our team.if we win the capital cup and euro cup that will be success ,we do not have a strong enough squad to run on all fronts.yes as you we are disappointed as you .But we do take pleasure from the chavs multi million bunch of cunt,s being humiliated by a team 2 divs lower,we never said we were happy with the result ,with over a thousand posts but you and another twatwe have on ignore jump straight to disagree nice hope your proud.
The...fuck...are you on about? Are you confusing me with someone else?

You know what? Save your keystrokes. I don't care, and I can't even understand you anyway.

The...fuck...are you on about? Are you confusing me with someone else?

You know what? Save your keystrokes. I don't care, and I can't even understand you anyway.
GOOD YANK CUNT WERE HAVING A FEW PINTS ,AND COULD,NT GIVE AFUCK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY,
image.php

We're out of a Cup, get the fuck over it...I'm keeping my powder dry for Wednesday night...

So are the chavs and shitty, no better time to be going through the FA cup than now, all this does is present the Scum with an easy ride

That being said we lose on Wedensday I'll be far more angry.

Sad? no not been sad since :vdvshh:left but less than pleased is what i'd describe it as, could handle one going out but not two, just looking at the teams left in what's the strongest one left?
Strongest? You do realise that doesn't matter in the cup or we along with Chel53ki and Mwn City would of gone through, I admire your point but in this sense it's vastly invalid

so many to choose from - my guess is that N17 has lost it with you as well.
Sorry to say it - but I'm pleased - as its usually me.
Has he gone in the bin?
if so which one?
TFC or looney?
He launched into some sort of vague tirade against me. I don't speak his language but the best I can decipher it had something to do with a 'disagree.' He was also happy to offer that he doesn't care for "interbred" yanks and rather impressively knows every tired stereotype in the book about Americans. I gladly gave him a bin vote but I I was singled out so I doubt anyone else was interested enough to do the same. All is good though, he seems to have fucked off now so I guess either his mum sent him to bed or the ward nurse took his computer time away.

EDIT: Actually it does look he's in the bin now, Mick. Probably both kind.

Last edited:
Well what a load of bollocks that was..

When I heard about the teams that have been knocked out, I broke into a cold sweat and started to think of Spam.... Surely not?????
If they went on to win it I would emigrate to Pennsylvania and become an Amish boy..

He launched into some sort of vague tirade against me. I don't speak his language but the best I can decipher it had something to do with a 'disagree.' He was also happy to offer that he doesn't care for "interbred" yanks and rather impressively knows every tired stereotype in the book about Americans. I gladly gave him a bin vote but I I was singled out so I doubt anyone else was interested enough to do the same. All is good though, he seems to have fucked off now so I guess either his mum sent him to bed or the ward nurse took his computer time away.
I would have though it highly likely from a statistical standpoint that Americans would breed with Americans?
Or did he mean inbreeding?
Always so hard to tell (WTF he's talking about.) I don't think he's a well man.
He's in his 40s, believe it or not (I seem to remember him saying in another of his mindless rambles in his incarnation as Ted.)
I wouldn't worry too much, I believe I still have a special place in his heart as his resident antichrist.

Back
Top Bottom