Spurs v Leicester- bring on da juju

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh dear. Another Poch Classic. Far too narrow. Far too slow. Can't break an average team down AT HOME ! I think that's happened before ?????

Anyone fancy this bunch of cunts beating United away on Wednesday ? I don't

We won't be playing the B team against United during the week, all this has proven is our B team is shit and JDK JDK is right, we should play our excellent youth team players when we want to field a B team as at least they will fight and learn something.

Poch has done a good job IMO getting the players fit and trying to play aggressive attacking football, not pochs fault we have the bellend brigade of paulinho, ade, Bobby, Chirches, capoue and Kaboul in the squad.

You cannot polish a turd!

Disagree. You definitely can. But what you get is our B team. Glorified pile of shit

The thing is, we just lost to Leicester at home...what makes people think we would now turn the likes of Boro over...or Bradford?!
Answer: Because it would at least buy us some more time to get things worked out before we have to play them, as well as getting players back and fit who have been unavailable. I do not for a second think that we are so incapable of turning over Boro or Bradford that we shouldn't even want to face them. Actually I have a hard time believing you really believe that either.

Can't understand this manager at all, I don't see any difference from AVB as we are still struggling. Levy has appointed these managers (I've lost count) and he hasn't a clue. Most people I know would rather have had De Boer a man who has won titles, but Levy once again knew better. He will not buy a quality forward so once again we are going nowhere. I just hope a buyer comes in willing to spend money.
Why bother spending money , as long as we stay
top half and collect the huge TV pay out we are
quids in as a business. Top 4 is beyond us , there is
not the will to invest as the gain is marginal in money
terms .
Remember many are very proud of our prudent ethics
We are a well run business but a mediocre football club.

I am UTTERLY sick of this. Why the fuck can't people paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a week play 2 lots of 90 minutes per week? It's running around doing something you supposedly love in front of thousands. In Spain do they play second teams for Copa del Rey? But it's more than that. Our B team should be beating Leicester at home. Do they give a shit? Does the FA Cup motivate them enough? If any of us lot underperformed as badly as we do sometimes we'd be warned then eventually fucking fired. It's time we started fining players for underperforming it really is. I am so fucked off with it all. I really am. Send these fuckers off to do a real weeks work and they'll soon realise what a privileged life they lead and be queuing up to start. It's not just Spurs to be honest but we have our fair share of slackers and I've just had enough.

Where's Gary Mabbutt, Steve Sedgely, David Howells, Paul Walsh, Pat Van Den Hauw? They gave a shit.

Oh dear. Another Poch Classic. Far too narrow. Far too slow. Can't break an average team down AT HOME ! I think that's happened before ?????

Anyone fancy this bunch of cunts beating United away on Wednesday ? I don't
This isn't Poch faults neither was AVB's. It's just that or midfield donkeys can't create poo to save their lives and that's a proven fact that's why AVB had to go to avoid further embarassments.

The longer the deadwoods are still at the club, the longer it takes for a club to move at least a micro inch further. Right now we still have at least 7/8 of them.

Can't understand this manager at all, I don't see any difference from AVB as we are still struggling. Levy has appointed these managers (I've lost count) and he hasn't a clue. Most people I know would rather have had De Boer a man who has won titles, but Levy again knew better. He will not buy a quality forward so once again we are going nowhere. I just hope a buyer comes in willing to spend money.

I'm_melting.jpg

Id say he's about 50-50 to be fair.

Sometimes spot on, sometimes baffling

Understand playing the B team as we have so many games this season its when he moves Eriksen and Kane out of position to accommodate dumb and dumber up front that gets me wound up.

Answer: Because it would at least buy us some more time to get things worked out before we have to play them, as well as getting players back and fit who have been unavailable. I do not for a second think that we are so incapable of turning over Boro or Bradford that we shouldn't even want to face them. Actually I have a hard time believing you really believe that either.

I have a harder time thinking that you believe we will sort our problems out by the next round..

This Townsend stuff is an absolute disgrace. Roll on the dislikes but I honestly cannot wait until Soldado fucks off. Nice guy of course and I wish him the best and it's great that he has gotten so much good support but it is weird and cultish at this point. Obviously don't abuse him or any other player but it's time to move on from the weird worship. He just isn't very good, accept it. So sick of hearing about Soldado.

Also, Townsend isn't particularly good but it doesn't seem like he can get an iota of respect from our fans. Probably the biggest Spurs fan in our team as well. Never heard him once get a song.

I am UTTERLY sick of this... Our B team should be beating Leicester at home. Do they give a shit? Does the FA Cup motivate them enough? If any of us lot underperformed as badly as we do sometimes we'd be warned then eventually fucking fired. It's time we started fining players for underperforming it really is. I am so fucked off with it all. I really am. Send these fuckers off to do a real weeks work and they'll soon realise what a privileged life they lead and be queuing up to start. It's not just Spurs to be honest but we have our fair share of slackers and I've just had enough.

Where's Gary Mabbutt, Steve Sedgely, David Howells, Paul Walsh, Pat Van Den Hauw? They gave a shit.

We're officially BIGGER than the FA Cup now... depressing times!
Still... 4th (and Modern Day success = RICHES BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS) is all to play for!

This Townsend stuff is an absolute disgrace. Roll on the dislikes but I honestly cannot wait until Soldado fucks off. Nice guy of course and I wish him the best and it's great that he has gotten so much good support but it is weird and cultish at this point. Obviously don't abuse him or any other player but it's time to move on from the weird worship. He just isn't very good, accept it. So sick of hearing about Soldado.

Also, Townsend isn't particularly good but it doesn't seem like he can get an iota of respect from our fans. Probably the biggest Spurs fan in our team as well. Never heard him once get a song.

A lot of Spurs fans are cunts.... time to get used to this!

Soldado played very well today. His passing, movement, link-up play, pressing, creativity and shooting were very good. He earned the penalty and deserved his ovation when he went off. If he plays like that consistently he's definitely worth keeping. Townsend played well too and also got a good ovation. Neither deserved to go off. Ade did ok in his cameo, and the boos were pathetic. But he doesn't fit with this side like Soldado does.

Don't care who we were playing, how many games we've played or what we've got coming up. We should not lose from 1-0 up at home with 7 minutes to go. The other results have made it worse as the competition is now opened up. Fucked off big time by this, hoping or a much improved performance in the 2 away games we've got coming up to make up for this.

Back
Top Bottom