Spurs Summer 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really disappointed we don't merit Yankee stadium or Foxboro. When I heard about this tour the rumors were one game in the northeast. New Jersey doesn't count.

Friends in England saying they're gonna try to go to Nashville or Orlando. Doesn't seem to be much interest in New Jersey, probably cause no one realizes it's right outside of NYC.

Harrison, NJ is 23 miles from the Bronx. Cry about it. :dembelefingers:

Yea- I'm sure they're playing at the Red Bulls FC stadium again...
Mass transit there is a nightmare after a game but you are trapped cause a cab across the Hudson is like $100. I'm sure I will get tickets anyways though lol.

Why not convince her to go see future Balon D'or winner Dele instead?
Don't get me wrong, she wants to go see Spurs too, maybe I'll get lucky and Barca will be playing in Charlotte earlier in the week... It's almost half way to Nashville and my parents live nearby.

I'd kill for a long weekend in Nashville and watching Spurs
giphy.gif

Been talking to our Northern friend about possibly Nashville trip but don't know if I can be bothered will have to think about it, are the crew thinking of doing any of them?
You better fucking come to Nashville! It looks like a good portion of the Chicago crew are coming down and you better be with them! :tobyarm:

NJ Spurs NJ Spurs there is someone else from Jersey on this??? Harrison, NJ is only about 15 minutes away from me, i will be there. 2nd time seeing Spurs play, both at Redbull stadium, both for friendlies. Can't wait.

After seeing the entire ICC schedule, I'm going to try to hit the Roma game in NJ, and see Barca/United in MD on the way back to NC. Problem will be money since I have 4 daughters that all will want to go too.

I know the Ohio-based THFC supporters clubs are already planning for Nashville. The misses loves that city, so it wasn't hard to convince her to take a mini vacation.

Back
Top Bottom