Spurs Summer 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really disappointed we don't merit Yankee stadium or Foxboro. When I heard about this tour the rumors were one game in the northeast. New Jersey doesn't count.

Really disappointed we don't merit Yankee stadium or Foxboro. When I heard about this tour the rumors were one game in the northeast. New Jersey doesn't count.

Yankee Stadium and Foxboro would both suck. I don't wanna watch football in a baseball stadium and Foxboro is a fucking nightmare to get to and in the middle of nowhere.

Friends in England saying they're gonna try to go to Nashville or Orlando. Doesn't seem to be much interest in New Jersey, probably cause no one realizes it's right outside of NYC.

Harrison, NJ is 23 miles from the Bronx. Cry about it. :dembelefingers:

Yea- I'm sure they're playing at the Red Bulls FC stadium again...
Mass transit there is a nightmare after a game but you are trapped cause a cab across the Hudson is like $100. I'm sure I will get tickets anyways though lol.

I rather not play at either, both are shit for soccer. Foxboro is also a traffic nightmare

Been talking to our Northern friend about possibly Nashville trip but don't know if I can be bothered will have to think about it, are the crew thinking of doing any of them?

Benjamin Benjamin be it Tony Soprano, Hurricane Sandy or the E street band I am sure the English know where New Jersey is!

Do you know where that would be played?
I saw a few weeks ago that Nashville was hosting 2 yet to be named Premier League teams at Nissan Stadium.

I'm going to try to get to one of them, preferable Nashville, but my oldest daughter is begging for me to take her to El Clasico Miami on the same day to see Messi (should have taken her to the Copa America Final like I was going to.)

I saw a few weeks ago that Nashville was hosting 2 yet to be named Premier League teams at Nissan Stadium.

I'm going to try to get to one of them, preferable Nashville, but my oldest daughter is begging for me to take her to El Clasico Miami on the same day to see Messi (should have taken her to the Copa America Final like I was going to.)

Why not convince her to go see future Balon D'or winner Dele instead?

Why not convince her to go see future Balon D'or winner Dele instead?
Don't get me wrong, she wants to go see Spurs too, maybe I'll get lucky and Barca will be playing in Charlotte earlier in the week... It's almost half way to Nashville and my parents live nearby.

Back
Top Bottom