Spurs Summer 2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

C7tke-OVYAEqm0V.jpg

Seeing these pictures of Ledley casually travelling USA Whilst being paid by the club warms my heart. Being rewarded for the hard work he put in to ensure he could last 90 minutes. Everytime anyone mentions Ledley, the topic of his knees always come up and that shouldn't be the case. Unfortunately it is, and it forced early retirement but having spent every minute of his professional club career at Tottenham and now being employed by the club as an Ambassador, he gets to go around the world promoting the club and doing the fun things.

Well earned mate.:ledley:

I can't believe that I am actually thinking about it .... Orlando or Nashville anyway .... probably won't get past the thinking stage, but would be an experience to say the least!

Airbnb and ticket (through supporters' club) booked for Nashville. Can't wait. I haven't seen Spurs in the flesh since autumn 2010 when I went to a half dozen matches on a semester abroad at Leicester, (yes, a big part of why I studied abroad was to watch Spurs) AND I've never been to Nashville.

I saw a few weeks ago that Nashville was hosting 2 yet to be named Premier League teams at Nissan Stadium.

I'm going to try to get to one of them, preferable Nashville, but my oldest daughter is begging for me to take her to El Clasico Miami on the same day to see Messi (should have taken her to the Copa America Final like I was going to.)

Why not convince her to go see future Balon D'or winner Dele instead?

Really disappointed we don't merit Yankee stadium or Foxboro. When I heard about this tour the rumors were one game in the northeast. New Jersey doesn't count.

Yankee Stadium and Foxboro would both suck. I don't wanna watch football in a baseball stadium and Foxboro is a fucking nightmare to get to and in the middle of nowhere.

I rather not play at either, both are shit for soccer. Foxboro is also a traffic nightmare

Been talking to our Northern friend about possibly Nashville trip but don't know if I can be bothered will have to think about it, are the crew thinking of doing any of them?

Benjamin Benjamin be it Tony Soprano, Hurricane Sandy or the E street band I am sure the English know where New Jersey is!

Back
Top Bottom