Spurs Subway cars

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

(Sorry to get to this late, I was busy unpacking our books for the new term)

Oh yes I found this to be very interesting. As part if our (EPL and THFC) developing TV and merchandising market is in the USA, then no surprise to find some marketing activities occurring.

lol no, I never read anything in an accent unless it's typed phonetically. Hopefully no one reads my posts with a parody-Mexican accent.
ysnRAzS.jpg

(Sorry to get to this late, I was busy unpacking our books for the new term)

Oh yes I found this to be very interesting. As part if our (EPL and THFC) developing TV and merchandising market is in the USA, then no surprise to find some marketing activities occurring.

I thought sin binned posters weren't allowed to post using alternative accounts.

I would let this slide if TED had anything in the comedy locker.

Americans buy stuff. They buy a lot of stuff. Stuff that they don't need, and when they realise they don't need it, they throw it away and buy more stuff. They are stuff loving mother fuckers and if you can make them want to buy your own stuff, you'll do alright.

Was going to dispute this but then I realized we own 8 bicycles, I have 9 fly fishing rods, of which three I have not used in at least 3 years.

Fuck I do love me some stuff now and again. :vdvhmm:

Back
Top Bottom