Spurs in the USA

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Injury...
right-dr-evil-quote-2-picture-quote-1.jpg
Until he is sold speculating on anything else is just speculation

Fuckin' hell... we're MASSIVE out there!

I live in Nashville and went to the game. I didnt really have a rooting interest to be honest, but yeah, you guys certainly had a large crowd. I am not sure if there is a fan base here, or travelers to the game, or what it was, but it was definitely a Spurs crowd.

You are a top man and a credit to the club, thank you and all the Nashville Spurs for being great hosts

You can see me on the left of the tailgate tweet - loving life!! COYS

EDIT

Bloody hell I have just put 2 and 2 together Benjamin Benjamin is an absolute monster, I wonder if that Liverpool fan appreciated the towel you gave him to cool him down.... after you had wiped your crotch with it, magnificent work
The best part was that after Ben handed it to him, he smelled it :dembelelol::eriksenlol::pochshock:

Back
Top Bottom