Spurs Flags

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ENh_f1_XsAA3wMk.jpg:large
Does this count? 😂

The printed onces are cheap as chips. If you want a proper one form the link above they are considerably more. Don't know what the fire certificate situation is though.
I got a fire certificate with mine which was from an ultras store in Poland. Guess we wouldn’t have long to get it together.

5. What is the turnaround on a flag from receipt of order?
Not an easy one to answer, we have been known to get a flag delivered the next day but that has to be a really exceptional reason, depends really on the size and the amount of work some complex designs can take 5 weeks, but normally 10 to 15 days.

We come from the left and we come from the right.
We argue at daytime and argue at night.
We’re warriors with keyboards who thrive on the digs.
But Goons, Spam and Racists - we’ll gut you like pigs.

(you’ll notice a theme here...)

I'm in.......

2 suggestions
a) Call me old fashioned but a huge "Up The Spurs" would be great.

mp_0134968_1024x1024.jpeg

b) Wouldn't mind a fighting cock specific one (or even reintroducing an 1882 from the days when we bothered to go to youth games) as a sense of identity.

images

tfc-logo-cock-clear.png

18821.png

Back
Top Bottom