Sporting (H) - UCL - 26/10, 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just a thought , if Eric had put away those TWO headers , the ridiculous VAR decision wouldn‘t have pissed us all off so much

So we must score 3 or 4 whenever we need 2?

I get rue-ing missed chances, but nah....... Not for me.

So'ton (A) last season.... .We got fucked twice.... How many times do we need to find the net to get a 2-1 in that game just in case?

WHam (A) this season - We got dicked in the same way.

That would require him (eg Kane) to have moved backwards, no?

In which case, if he moves backwards enough to pull back onside again before playing the ball and hasn't previously interfered with play, then the attacker's position has been re-set and is to be considered on-side once more if he then goes on to play the ball.....

As far as I can fathom........
No it would still be offside, it doesn't reset until a defender plays the ball (or an attacker who wasn't offside).

For me Kane was quite clearly behind the ball. If you look at the front angle, when Emerson heads it he's right on the grass cut of the 6 yd line, and Harry is a good step behind. Even if Harry's leaning a bit he's still nowhere ahead of the 6 yd line.

No business at all.

Purist guff..... We're here cos we earned the right. End of.

We've got a Europa League level group & it's going down to the last game where we're away at a cauldron of a stadium.

So none of our group do either for starters then..... As we've more points than the rest of these cunts....

.....How about the plethora of the other teams that haven't been stella but are still in with a shot of the knockouts?

Atleti stink their way to qtrs/semis and finals all the time and do so with much glee..... They're imposters too?

Zero point in all the drama of qualifying if we fuck this.

The "point" is the opportunity to play and qualify.

If we fail to do so; it's a disappointment..... It doesn't render the whole endevour "pointless" from the jump.

Not like we signed dazzling players who would only have joined for CL football anyway...

Biss & Rich both said they came for CL..... Perisic probably did too.

"Dazzling" or not; make of it what you will.

Conte should be screaming at this lot before the game starts.

This much I completely agree with...... The cold starts are unacceptable.

I doesn't half feel like some think we have no right to correct decisions unless we're playing well though..... It's like they're over-compensating to appear objective (Hoddle-syndrome).

Conspiracy??

Fuck off you numpty!!

We were shit. We've been shit for the last few games. There is NO conspiracy!
People like you make me sick!

You are as brain dead as Joe Biden!! You don't see the YEARS Tottenham have had terrible refereeing that is consistent and the media who HATE Spurs. They did a campaign on Harry Kane during the Euros. The FA put in Steve Holland who stood in front staring at Poch when they played Chelski and then was appointed to England Tottenham objected to this.

You know NOTHING about your own club. Newcastle cheated Spurs and the media went into overdrive to say it was ok. Idiots like you accept it. Chelski were shit and then handballed against West Spam but (same referee who cheated Spurs Aussie Jarred Gillett) said it was ok Thiago Silva grabbed the ball.

Spurs will never win titles while people like you are complacent. I don;t know how you cannot see the very obviously anti-Tottenham refereeing and media bias. Why was Conte sent off???

You are shit!

Forget the any part of the body crap.

Feet.

If both feet are onside then that's it.

Bloody knee. Or arm pit. Or bottom of sleeve. It's all crap designed to allow interpretation depending on how you wanna call it.

Plus it lets those stupid dotted lines play a part.

Just go with feet. Keep ur feet onside then ur fine.

Definitely not foreskin

You are as brain dead as Joe Biden!! You don't see the YEARS Tottenham have had terrible refereeing that is consistent and the media who HATE Spurs. They did a campaign on Harry Kane during the Euros. The FA put in Steve Holland who stood in front staring at Poch when they played Chelski and then was appointed to England Tottenham objected to this.

You know NOTHING about your own club. Newcastle cheated Spurs and the media went into overdrive to say it was ok. Idiots like you accept it. Chelski were shit and then handballed against West Spam but (same referee who cheated Spurs Aussie Jarred Gillett) said it was ok Thiago Silva grabbed the ball.

Spurs will never win titles while people like you are complacent. I don;t know how you cannot see the very obviously anti-Tottenham refereeing and media bias. Why was Conte sent off???

You are shit!

Top post

:harryhmm:

You are shit!
You and the pricks that liked your post are stupid that is not in any doubt.

Wight_Ranker Wight_Ranker Foxboro Foxboro

You also got an agree from the snidey cunt Bazali Bazali so that should tell you everything you need to know....

There's no conspiracy against spurs you dickhead.

Last edited:
Yep. We played football for maybe 20 minutes and scored twice.

Was it a dodgy decision? Yeah, but it happens. Had we decided to turn up for the previous 70 it's a game we win comfortably. Instead we wasted a whole half not even pressing, and then a good chunk of the second working out it's probably time to start trying.

This team baffles me. When it turns it on we can legitimately look good but it's always in incredibly frustrating short bursts. The amount of times we straight up do not turn up for a first half is so unbelievably unacceptable it goes beyond frustrating. Conte should be screaming at this lot before the game starts.
This has been a common theme for such a long time now and if we do decide turn up first half we are poor in the second.

Back
Top Bottom