Sporting CP vs Tottenham Hotspur. UEFA Champions League. Tuesday 13th September 2022 @17:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's frighteningly close to us under Mourinho and Nuno. Like we are being found out.
I think that's what it is. Chelsea and West ham have been fucking terrible this year but we made them look good because they knew how we were going to set up and how we were going to play.

Statistically, we’ve been much better than mourinho/nuno. Even the boring games, we generally create high quality chances and concede little.
Yes, I'm not saying we play as bad as under those two but I think we have got more points than we deserve. And I'm afraid that new points won't be coming in.

Conte looked very subdued in his interview, I would prefer him to be angry.
He said the players need some rest … Naa, I would have them straight out on to the practice ground practicing passing until they look like professional players.

Back
Top Bottom