Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier + wanyama did not work in midfield against Woolwich ( but we still won), didn't work again tonight...Walker still thinks we are playing fucking 3 at the back hence his positioning, no energy .Utterly flat.

Don't even see the point of this Spurs team. They give you just enough for you to start hoping, then bottle it when the pressure is on.

Last season we could have closed the gap on Leicester. Lost.
This season we can close the gap on Chelsea. Lost.

They're skillful, athletic, technical but they still crack under any real pressure at all.

Straight out of the CL
Straight out of the EL
Thrashed by Chelsea in the FA
Lost to Liverpool in the LC

Now lost the title to Chelsea via losing to West Ham. Brilliant.

Waste of time. Consistently the best team over 2 years, and for what? We've won fuck all and Chelsea/United could end the season with 2 trophies despite playing shit. So sick of it.

Sin bin vote cast.

West Ham destroyed our season last year and they've done it again today. Great season, let's make sure we lock up 2nd spot now and give White Heart Lane a proper farewell next week.

Ugh, it comes with the territory of being the last team left fighting the eventual charities - all eyes on us when it's decided.

West Ham were good, Spurs were shit, Walker was.... a shit version of Trippier, Anthony Taylor doesn't understand the advantage rule - bring on next season.

Not even going to read replies, as I know they'll just wind me up by cunts who don't care.

None of the players wanted to win this, other than Dele and maybe Davies. Other than that they've all been fucking shit and put in no effort at all.

Whether that's down to them or Poch training them to death I don't know, but the last 4 games of the season are going to be great, just like last Seasons final 4.

We can never win a title if the players act like corpses in the final 5 games and look exhausted.

The team was super lethargic and the ball was circulating so slow they could narrow the spaces with efficiency.

Kane almost scored the opener but was super quiet all game long, the same for Dele and Son. Should have played 3 at the back and give more freedom to either Davies and Walker.

Poch fucked up the tactics here , it is clear at day light
I don't buy it. I think the players lost their heads.

I don't buy that the manager whose entire philosophy is pressing and attacking play told the players to eat lasagna, take a nap, and punt the ball 50 yards up the field to the opposing side.

Back
Top Bottom