Spam vs Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No fucking rest until it's over. We need to go for this. Not rest a single start player that is able to play. Four games left and four points up and a secured 2nd place (not mathematically but). No use resting players to be fit for snorkling on Perenthian Islands in June.

I've just realized that this match will be the last match ,for me, in the U.K. for the rest of the season (blatezzz)

I don't know how I feel about that

I was tempted to go to this game, even to the extent of being a Phantom Hammer via StubHub, as there are some spare tickets at the very back of the stadium for around £140, but I figured I'd get as good a view from my house 24 miles away.
Plus I wouldn't have to sit next to a bunch of tossers.

Last season we had a chance to go top of the league but fucked up against West Ham (who deserved to win tbf) but that was a different WH at Upton Park. I hope we put that one firmly behind us Friday as it would bring us to just one point and mathematically guarantee second place to boot.

I was tempted to go to this game, even to the extent of being a Phantom Hammer via StubHub, as there are some spare tickets at the very back of the stadium for around £140, but I figured I'd get as good a view from my house 24 miles away.
Plus I wouldn't have to sit next to a bunch of tossers.
Before I got a ticket my plan was to go up the Gherkin with a telescope.

...my plan was to go up the Gherkin with a telescope.
XLvEFNJ.jpg

:avbcringe:

Found over on KUMB

153809932,width=300,height=300,appearanceId=411.jpg

"Free with every season ticket renewal!

Wear yours to the open top bus parade, to be in with a chance of winning a signed copy of The Rise Of The Krays."

Pathetic.

Janssen at left wing? Sissoko over Eriksen and Son? We have had 5 days rest that is more than enough, we are in a title race and you want to go resting key players. Also Wanyama dropped after being MOTM against Woolwich? The reason Chelsea has the depth to start Costa and Hazard from the bench is because they do have players that can come in, we have fourteen or so fantastic players but they have the money and spending power to get great back ups like Willian and Batshuayi. Janssen has never played left wing in his life and whatever people think of him I am sure everyone would agree he is way too slow to play out wide. Put it this way, I like to eat ice cream but I wouldn't enjoy it if I put it up my ass.

Well either way, I'd like to see us finish strong against West Ham and tonk them . Even though we won against Woolwich, I think we gave them too much respect.West Ham has been talking shite all week ,would love nothing more than to wreck them in their new council estate.

Back
Top Bottom