Southampton Away (Premier League) - 21/01/18 @4pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

what-a-load-of-old-shit.jpg

A week relaxing in Spain and they perform like that? Steaming pile of shite today the lot of them. Speaking of which, Llrois and Eriksson were supposedly out with the shits, and judging by that inept, lacklustre garbage I wouldn't be surprised if a few of the others were getting over a dodgy lasagna.

So fucking pissed off with that performance.

We had 3 fucking Windows to improve our attacking options but decided to go for cheap punts rather than top quality wingers/AMs.

Eriksen is sick for one day and we look like a conference side.

Because that is word for word what I said. Well done.
don't chew me out when you post incomprehensible messages on here.
Think before you post, the responsibility for making things clear lies as much with the poster as it does with the person reading it.

Now, go and sit in your bedroom and write out your post in plain English one hundred times.

and reflect on your responsibilities to the rest of the members on this message board.

It's all very fraught here at the moment, and everyone's on edge.
:)

Woolwich breathing down our necks now as well. We need more pace in our side. So many times there was a good counter attacking opportunity and we fucked it. We need a martial or salah type of player to push on to the next level.

Sending GKN out on loan has certainly increased our options in the speed dept.

Bad performance but they happen.
Let's not all throw our toys from the pram and demand we buy someone we have never heard of because of it.
These players have been fantastic for us over a few seasons now and have very high ceilings which they have yet to meet.
Eriksen makes the difference for me in this game and getting the flu is an act of god.
Onwards and upwards.

The fact a key player misses one game and we look out of sorts is exactly why we should sign someone.

I agree with you that we often obsess over players we don't know anything about. But I like to think our scouts are doing something and there's someone out there who can add something to the squad.

Fuck some of you lot a fair weather supporters.
One week singing a players praises, the next week getting the knife out.
I bet if I ask your missus' they'd report a lot more off nights from you re performance than we get from our players.
Bed calls.
Over and out.

Bad performance but they happen.
Let's not all throw our toys from the pram and demand we buy someone we have never heard of because of it.
These players have been fantastic for us over a few seasons now and have very high ceilings which they have yet to meet.
Eriksen makes the difference for me in this game and getting the flu is an act of god.
Onwards and upwards.
It's on Poch today. Getting very bored with 70th minute substitutions when everyone can see we need a change before 45 has been played. And as for the starting lineup, I try not to groan but you know what kind of day you're up for when you see Sissoko, Dier and Dembele all in the midfield.

Sissoko has to go imo. It's not just his own game, he ruins the shape of our team. I guarantee you if Lamela had been on with Dembele and Dier behind, we would have at least looked like Spurs.

I feel unfair saying that as I think he was relatively OK today, but the problem is I shouldn't thinking "well done for not being shit today".

Back
Top Bottom