Soulless MK Dons Away.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpursOfficial: Half-way mark in 1st half at MK, latest chance to Lancaster, who blasted just over from 16 yards. 0-0, 23mins.

I think Spurs have forgotten that Lancaster has twitter. @CameronPL

I hope that haircut aint a fashion statement.....

xi_mk730.jpg

Well I'm here on my tod

Aisle 34 row K in yellow spurs shirt from a few years back (mansion)

I was on my tod as well mate. Met @ Dog Dog and his lovely missus before the game...had a pint or two before making my way down. Ended up chatting the a gobby Yidette behind me though!!

Some dire moments in that game, not least Coulthirst deciding McEvoy's goal-bound effort was actually a pass to him and him essentially making a fantastic defensive clearance.

Coulthirst was excellent off the ball, useless on it. Several times got in behind the defence but either lost the ball or ended up turning back towards the midfield.

Thought Archer was a lot better than Miles though, first half distribution from keeper was useless and dons just constantly pressed us. Second half we took the game to MK much more and honestly should have scored a few.

Nice to meet you @ MKYid MKYid . Didn't see you at the end of the game - waited outside for a bit before heading to the pub. As you do.

Pretty awful game in front of an 8000+ crowd. A few bright spots here and there but we should have controlled things a whole lot better with the likes of Carroll, Livermore and Townsend in there. Defending was generally poor. Liked McEvoys little cameo at the end and I rate Jordan Archer. Other than that I was reminded why I shouldn't attend friendlies... See you all at the Espanyol game then!

Ticked the McStadium off on jolly corporate a couple of years back (was never going to buy what they were selling). Took the piss with their beers and food. Spent £0.

Never want to give that club money.

Only thing worse imaginable is if he just started chemo.
I would be surprised if he were fit enough to be playing football a month or so into chemo. possible though.
If i were a gambling man,if it is an illness, i would bet he's got the same sort problem as joanna rowsell (the cyclist).

however, he plays for the Dongs, so he is quite clearly a cunt with no moral fibre and deserves any stick that comes his way

Back
Top Bottom