Soulless MK Dons Away.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
Urghh. This fixture again.
Glorious Tottenham Hotspur vs Francise Soulless Miton Kenyes

I personally can't stand MK Dons - they epitomise what's wrong with 'modern football' on par with Chelsea in my opinion.
If you follow me on twitter you know I'm 'against modern football' (although the phrase has lost a lot of meaning recently), if you're an away regular you most probably attended this horrible fixture last season & if you went last year I'm asking you to avoid the fixture this pre-season, stop giving money to this horrible organisation (I refuse to call them a football club).

Thanks for listening to my mental ramblings.

tumblr_m0izweCkB91qfczas.gif

Appreciate your concerns Ramsingh, but my only chance to see Spurs play is when they are within walking distance....and this particular match is the only one that fits the bill!

Urghh. This fixture again.
Glorious Tottenham Hotspur vs Francise Soulless Miton Kenyes

I personally can't stand MK Dons - they epitomise what's wrong with 'modern football' on par with Chelsea in my opinion.
If you follow me on twitter you know I'm 'against modern football' (although the phrase has lost a lot of meaning recently), if you're an away regular you most probably attended this horrible fixture last season & if you went last year I'm asking you to avoid the fixture this pre-season, stop giving money to this horrible organisation (I refuse to call them a football club).

Thanks for listening to my mental ramblings.

So if Spurs had of moved to Stratford and thus become a franchise, would you have followed them. I wouldn't have.

If Wimblebum hadn't have moved then they wouldn't have survived. MK Dons are my second team, and I would love to see them in the prem one day.

Sorry, but the opportunity to see some of the best roundabouts in Europe first hand is just too tempting to turn down.

I highly recommend the one at the H4/V6 junction...you can take that fucker at anything up to 50mph (in a shitty 1.0 Corsa), though you will spin it in the wet! :cool: :eek:

So if Spurs had of moved to Stratford and thus become a franchise, would you have followed them. I wouldn't have.

If Wimblebum hadn't have moved then they wouldn't have survived. MK Dons are my second team, and I would love to see them in the prem one day.

I just can't see how someone could support a team like Tottenham & MK Dons. We value history and glory. These Francise teams are all about money.

I also don't particularly like what MK Dons are, or represent... But if it's done ANYTHING positive, then at least it's made people slightly more fond of Wimbledon than they ever were first time around!!!

No, MY problem is with WHATEVER that thing Pete Winkleman is!!!
....half frog, half Rocky Dennis... The guy defies biology!!!

Pete_Winkelman_MK_Dons_806516.jpg
rocky2.jpg

To think the sanctuary, which lets face it, was the only real reason to go to MK had to give way for this.

Ramsingh you're a cunt but in this case you are a correct cunt

Didn't realise that was where their ground was.

Always remember one night there when a mate of mine found a bag of about 4 pills on the floor so he took them, ended up curled up on the floor of one of the toilet cubicles shivering and throwing up, the mong.

Didn't realise that was where their ground was.

Always remember one night there when a mate of mine found a bag of about 4 pills on the floor so he took them, ended up curled up on the floor of one of the toilet cubicles shivering and throwing up, the mong.

Ha ha those were the days. I went to a dreamscape there in about 94 and mr motivator was mc'ing. I was so fucked I thought I was hallucinating. Had to listen back to the tapes after to check.

Although saying that at one point in the night I was sure I was going to called up to the stage for a "dance off" :gazza:

Back
Top Bottom