Should AVB go if we miss top 4?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AVB spotted at a Barcelona B game....
It would appear that Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas is spending the international break running the rule over some of Barcelona’s best young players.

AVB has been pictured at the Barcelona B v Deportivo La Coruna Segunda Division match being played early on Sunday afternoon.

Villas-Boas has strong ties with Barcelona. After being sacked as Chelsea manager, the Portuguese coach spent some time with Pep Guardiola the then-coach of the Catalans.

And, during this past summer, the rumours linking Gerard Deulofeu with a move to Spurs were based on the fact AVB is close to Barcelona.

Pictures of AVB at Barcelona v Deportivo La Coruna can be seen below.

I hope Portugal comes for him as their NT coach only to see what kind of song @ tehTrunk tehTrunk would come up with this time.

Is he the right man for the job, da fuk do i know about that. He is passionate, gets Levy to spend, has ambition and some swag. Not the biggest fan of the football he preaches but its efficient. We love a bit of swagger at Spurs and he s the ginola amongst coaches no ?

this is getting boring, surely its in our interests to give AVB a decent amount of time to be successful for us. We don't do ourselves any favours arguing amongst ourselves, so give the guy a break and get behind him and the team. Rome wasn't built in a day, after all!

We need to build stability within the upper ranks of the club, if member changes are made then at least keep the philosophy the same throughout. If each change we make changes everything we will be forever in transition, if we keep AVB and he grows us then we'll be more successful than if we change him. That's even if we finish 6th.

We've had a haul over in the transfer window everyone, from top to toe needs time to gel into what is becoming the start of something beautiful. We need to put trust into a manager, our manager, THE manager, AVB. He has shown that he is very dynamic and absorbent, the more mistakes he makes the better he gets. Let him make the mistakes and we'll be great.

We need to build stability within the upper ranks of the club, if member changes are made then at least keep the philosophy the same throughout. If each change we make changes everything we will be forever in transition, if we keep AVB and he grows us then we'll be more successful than if we change him. That's even if we finish 6th.

We've had a haul over in the transfer window everyone, from top to toe needs time to gel into what is becoming the start of something beautiful. We need to put trust into a manager, our manager, THE manager, AVB. He has shown that he is very dynamic and absorbent, the more mistakes he makes the better he gets. Let him make the mistakes and we'll be great.
Did you just start supporting the club?
Its the Spurs way - change your manager faster than a scouser changes his skiddies.
HR was our longest serving manager since '84, we had 15 different managers whilst Ferguson was in charge and 10 since Wenger took over.

Yes - it would be great to give a guy a chance to build something and lay some foundations.

Did you just start supporting the club?
Its the Spurs way - change your manager faster than a scouser changes his skiddies.
HR was our longest serving manager since '84, we had 15 different managers whilst Ferguson was in charge and 10 since Wenger took over.

Yes - it would be great to give a guy a chance to build something and lay some foundations.
I've been a passionate fan since I can remember, about '93/'94, just because I've lived through many a manager doesn't mean I don't know what would be best for the club. Of course in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom